Attacks, Relationships, Sleepovers And Me

"Hmmm. I'm not sure." Izzie pondered, "I always thought sharks were really dangerous."

"No. You're more likely to be killed by coconuts." Izzie look disbelieved as I nodded my head, "But when you think about it, the sharks live in the sea, we are going into the sea, we are invading their home. What would you do if someone invaded your home?"

Izzie thoughts about it for a moment. "Depends who it is."

"Well, what if it was someone you didn't like?"

"Well, It depends on the reason they were there."

"Just answer the question and stop making it more difficult."

Me and Izzie were currently sitting in my bed, in my corner. What were we doing? Well If we didn't sleep in the same dorm every night, what we were doing would be called a sleepover. It surprisingly was my idea, Izzie said we practically had a sleepover every night, but I managed to convince her to come over to the dumping ground for a chat at least and I made us change into our sleepwear early too.

"But I like difficult."

"You've always liked a challenge." Izzie smirked, "Like that time we walked all the way from town to my house-"

"-That was more of a challenge for you and it's not my fault you live In the middle of no where."

"I live somewhere. Duh." Izzie rolled her eyes, "You're the city chick, I'm the country chick."

"And I'm proud. You had chickens as friends when you was little, I had people." Izzie joked, as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not too sure anybody would be friends with you willingly."

I laughed as I thought back to the very first time we met. It was on the Hogwarts Express in first year.

This train is weird. I saw many people claiming carriages. They were filling up rather quickly. Where was I going to sit?

That was the question!

I stood in the middle of the hall. Nobody had said anything to me yet. Was I even going to make any friends? I knew I should have spent that extra five minutes brushing my hair. I've heard that appearances are everything but my mom always told me it's what the inside that counts.

I feel sick. Perhaps if I be sick, people can see that I'm pretty on the inside?

No that is just gross.

It's not my fault my hair wouldn't go down! It never goes down!

I looked at the plant I was standing next to. I might pick it up and take it to the castle with me if I don't make any friends.

"Oi! You!" A girl yelled, she was small, had long black hair and her lips were formed in a tight scowl. I looked around. Was she talking to me? "Oi! Blondie! I'm talking to you."

I looked around, no other blondes were here. Maybe she is actually talking to me?

"Get over here Blondie" She tapped her foot impatiently on the floor. I made no attempt to move, I was still figuring out whether she was talking to me or not.

Suddenly the girl was dragging me into a compartment. This girl may look a little weedy and a little small, but she has the strength of a man!

"Hello. I'm Isabel Devereux. Don't call me Isabel though otherwise you're dead." I looked at her, to see if this was a joke, but the scowl didn't fade. "It's just so eugh!" I thought Isabel was quite a pretty name. "So call me Izzie." She finished.