Moss, Dungeons, Revelations and Me

It was raining outside. The raindrops hit the window, making it harder to look outside. The common room was packed because of the weather. Me, Izzie and Lily sat on one sofa. There wasn't much room for personal space, but I didn't mind. It was cosy.

"I had a dream I was married to a grasshopper last night." I stated as Izzie and Lily shot me a strange look. "Don't worry, I was a grasshopper too. So nothing weird."

"Yep. Completely normal." Izzie replied. "As always." She laughed. "Nellie, do you find it impossible to keep anything to yourself?"

"I do keep things to myself!" I replied, "It's not my fault I lay all my cards on the table."

"We've noticed." Lily smiled. "One day, do you ever wonder that you'll just wake up and everything will just have changed?"

"Already does." I replied, "I can't keep track of my life as of lately. One day I'm normal. Next the Marauders are bugging me." I sighed. "Some days I'm friends with Sirius, others I'm not. It's confusing."

Lily pondered something for a moment, "Do you believe in fate?"

"Yes." I replied. "Least I think so."

"Nope." Izzie replied, "I want to but I just can't." Izzie looked at the ceiling. "Do you Lily?"

"If you asked me that question five months ago, I would have said no." Lily replied. "But lately, I think my answer would be yes."

"Haha. Two to one. You lose Izzie."

"It wasn't a competition Nellie."

"You still lost though."

"I'll get over it. I always do."

"That's a good thing then." Lily laughed.

"There you guys are!" James said as he stood in front of us. "We've been looking everywhere for you guys!" Sirius, Remus and Peter nodded behind him.

"You can't have done a good job James." Lily laughed, "We haven't moved in hours."

"Really?" James asked.

"Yes." Izzie replied, "My legs are numb. Have been for an hour."

"I lost feeling an hour ago too." I noted.

"Same here." Lily patted her leg. "They are completely numb."

James stared at us strangely. "Anyway. Want to help us prank Slytherin?" Lily shot him a dirty look. "Come on. We haven't done a prank in a while. Nobody gets hurt. I promise."

"What's the prank?" Izzie asked, interested.

"Just changing the Slytherin common room colours into Gryffindor colours." Remus shrugged.

"That seems a little mundane for you." Izzie replied.

"We're getting back into it, Izzie. The best is yet to come." Sirius grinned. "Don't write us off yet."

"Meh." Izzie smiled, "I'll believe it when I see it."

"Why do you need our help?" Lily asked.

"We don't really." Sirius shrugged, "We just wondered whether you'd like to come."

Lily and Izzie looked at me. I shrugged, "We might as well. We got nothing else to do."

"I refute that!" Izzie replied.

"Yeah. Me too." Lily agreed. "We've been talking."

"Women? Talking?" James gasped. "Well that is something you don't see everyday." The boys laughed as we glared. "Come on. Time waits for no man."