Hypocrites, Break-ups, Firewhiskey's and Me

Sirius glared at me and I felt my heart sink for a moment.

This looks so wrong.

I pulled away from Regulus quickly. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Regulus frown but I didn't pay that much attention to it.

Now it looks a little less dodgy.

Sirius looked at me, I looked at Regulus, he then looked at Sirius. What a nice triangle. Time seemed to tick by slowly as we said nothing. I was unsure of what to say and I bet Regulus is waiting for me to come up with all the ideas. I looked at Regulus, he shrugged; I moved a little away from him.

"Well?" Sirius said impatiently. "I haven't got all the time in the world you know."

I guess it was going to be me answering him then.

"Um, It's not what it seems?" I began, Regulus looked at me for a moment, before rolling his eyes and looking away.

"Oh really?" Sirius sarcastic tone was evident. "What was it then? Did you get something in your eye?"

That could work.

"Yeah! I did." I started rapidly blinking for effect.

Sirius rolled his eyes as Regulus let out a little chuckle.

"You're hilarious Nellie." Sarcasm was dripping from each word. I don't know why he's being sarcastic! I am funny. In that, you are such a fool funny or I'd so hate to be you funny.

"I know." I grinned, but this only seemed to make Sirius more angry. So much for lightening the mood.

"You still haven't answered my questions."

"We're dating. So what?" Regulus coldly answered, shrugging.

What a liar! We are so not dating. How are Regulus use me as a ploy to make Sirius angry. I could of stamped on Regulus foot right there and then, but I didn't, I manage to stop the urge.

Sirius raised his eyebrow, "Really? Is that true O'Neill?"

He called me by my last name. Now that is strange and quite hurtful.

"No." I responded, sending a sharp glare to Regulus, "We were dating...but not anymore."

Sirius looked at me. He seemed to not believe in my words. He looked at Regulus and then at me again. He shook his head. "Whatever." He shrugged, "I didn't know she was your type Regulus. Mother and father would never accept it." He smirked.

I felt the tears stinging my eyes but I was forced to blink them back. Why was he being horrible?

"What do you mean?" Regulus asked, I had to turn away from it all for a moment.

"She's not Pureblood."

Sirius knows?

"It's over now anyway." I mumbled, swallowing the lump that had formed in my throat.

"I didn't think he was your type either O'Neill."

"It just sort of happened," I looked at the floor, I could bare to look at Sirius or Regulus at the moment.

"Suppose it did." Sirius gave a little tut, "I wonder what Mother and Father will do if they find out..."

"NO" Regulus yelled, "You cannot tell them."

"I can." Sirius said all innocently, "It might just slip out one day..."

"If you hate me, fine, just don't include Nellie into this." Regulus growled.

"Why not?" Regulus didn't say anything, "Oh Merlin, don't tell me you love her!" Sirius began laughing.

Was loving me that funny?