42

Chapter two of 'Revenge' has been posted, so go check that out, please and thank you. Y'all said don't drop it, so go add it to ya libraries. :)

1 Month Later

Me and August watched as Shawnie took this big ass pill. She's been taking them for a while. I ain't gone get in her business or nothing though. Her ass grown. Long as she ain't getting high off of em or nothing. I watched as she put the pills in her drawer and walked out the room.

While I was on Instagram, my phone began to ring and I didn't recognize the number. I didn't wanna really answer it,cause if yo number not saved in my phone, I must not fuck with you too heavy. But, I decided to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Adrian?" A female voice asked properly, the voice was familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Yeah. Who is this?"

"Hey Adrian, this is Taylor. I'm calling from Corahn's phone." She said. My dumb ass, of course he wouldn't have the same number in California.

"Okay, so you're calling me why?" I want trying to be rude, but I don't know her that well for her to be calling me outta the blue like that.

"I just wanted you to know the day after the fight, Corahn told me he went over to the girl's house and talked to her and her mother. He talked the girl out of going to the police station and pressing charges on you." She informed me.

"Tell him I said good looking out, bye." I said preparing to hang up the phone.

"Adrian wait!" She raised her voice. Causing me to sigh and roll my eyes.

"What Taylor?"

"You should really give him a chance to be your friend again. I can tell he misses you. And he still cares about you to still try and protect you." She said. I slightly laughed.

"You seem so innocent Taylor, trying to be a peace maker and shit." I said. She laughed.

"I get that from a lot of people." She giggled.

"They don't know you be having dick down yo throat though huh?" I asked her, causing August to hit me playfully and chuckle.

"Excuse me?" She asked, I could tell she was thrown off by my sudden somewhat rude question.

"The people that say you innocent, do they know you suck dick?" I asked again.

"I'm a virgin."

"Okay? I don't really believe that, but still even if you is, you like A half of a virgin. You ain't a whole Virgin." August started bugging out I wanted to laugh at myself. My ass can say the dumbest shit sometimes.

"I'll talk to you later Adrian." She said, trying to dismiss the conversation. I started laughing.

"Now you wanna hang up?"

"Bye." She said before hanging up.

"Who is Taylor?" August asked.

"Corahn's girlfriend."

"You ain't have to do her like that, wit'cho mean ass." He laughed.

"Shit she should've let me hung up when I was trying to." I shrugged.

"Yo ass funny though." He chuckled. "The fuck is a half virgin?"

"If she suck dick, but ain't got the real thing, she a half virgin." I laughed.

"You dumb, but you notice somethin' about Shawnie?" He asked seriously.

"Besides she been taking them fat ass pills, no."

"She getting a bit of a gut, I mean her stomach ain't huge, but it's not flat like it used to be."

"Duh, have you seen her ass eat?" I asked. Shawnie has always been an eater, like me.

"Alright Adrian, just pay close attention to her."

"I do, or do you just know something I don't?" I said looking at him curiously.

"I know no more than you do. I just know she been changin' every since she got back from Chicago with Anthony."

"Well you should ask Anthony if he knows anything the next time you see him at Tank's. Cause he won't answer the phone for my ass." I shrugged.

"I'll try. I don't think he too much cares for me cause of you."

"Don't nobody gotta like you, except me." I said kissing his cheek. He laughed.

"Adrian did you just kiss my cheek?" He asked. "You ain't never did no shit like that."

"So." I said climbing on top of him kissing him all over his face, like he does me.

"Gone bruh, kissing on me like I'm ya man or sum." He laughed trying to move his face.

"You wanna be though." I said through my small pecks on his cheek.

"You won't let me though." He said trying to mock me.

"I wasn't ready then."

"So what you saying?" He asked.

"I'm ready now." I said sitting up to look him in his eyes. He smiled and chuckled.

"You serious?" He asked. I smiled back and nodded.

"Gimme kiss," he said. I leaned down and pressed my lips against his. I felt him smiling through this kiss.

"Who would've thought I'd cuff the savage ass Ace." He joked.

"You didn't, the streets cuffed Ace. You cuffed Adrian." I corrected, he just smiled at me and leaned up to kiss me Again.

Comments and Votes needed

Love you guys and again, go add my new story revenge to ya Library.