5

He Stepped Closer to me, And Suprisingly, I grew nervous as hell. I Couldnt Tell Whether he wanted to fight me or curse me out. He Just Stood There, Looking me over, then he'd look me in my eyes. Like He Was Trynna Read me or Some Shit. Whatever the hell he was doing, it made me uncomfortable, and I didnt Like it.

"Look, What The Fuck Do You and I Need to talk about bruh, I dont know you like that for you to be trynna have a private conversation with me. I Said, Folding my arms and standing back on one of my legs"

He Flashed a Smile

"You Just a Lil bad ass huh? " He questioned.

"Dont Lable me Nigga. Im a savage ass female Who's doing what she has to. Now if thats all, Id Like to go back the fuck home. cause this was a waste of time." I Said Looking him up and down making a disgusted facial expression.

"Why you Bitchin and shit? I ain did nun to yo 'savage' ass. I Smile at you and you jump on my damn neck. Whats ya problem Bruh?"

...As bad as I wanted my fist to go across his face, It Wouldnt Move. My Mouth wouldnt even speak all the foul language I wanted to throw at him.

" Huh ? W-what? I Cant Hear you? " He Said, Putting his hand behind his ear

Still Nothing came out.

" Baby Girl, Dont try that tough act with me. All these other Niggas may be scared of you, But Baby I Wont Ever Be." He Said stepping towards me

I Dont know why the hell I Aint push him out my personal space. While I was standing there stiff as a statue, He Started to whisper in my ear.

"You Aint never had a nigga to Put That Ass in check, Have You? " He Asked , Still I Couldnt Open my mouth to speak.

"Guess not, In Bed you always the one in control huh? You Aint Never had to beg for a nigga not to stop Have you? You Like to get spanked?, Do You Bite?" He Asked seductively in my ear.

Before he could ask anymore questions, I was saved by Corahn Yelling my name. I pushed august outta my way and walked towards him.

"You Good?" Corahn asked?

"Yeah," I Rubbed my neck where i Could feel August's Breath against my skin. "Can We Go ?" I Asked

" Aaight "

We walked past August and he smirked at me I Flipped him off and Mouthed "Bitch" He Started laughing. No. I Dont Like that guy at all. He Gets Under My skinn and makes my words get stuck in my throat. Since when do I freeze up like that? I think I Know why too. He Reminds me of me. Unafraid, Confident, And Arrogant. Two Adrians dont mix. How the fuck am I Gonna Deal with him, since more than likely hes new to the Game?

Holaa , Como estas? But Anyways, Can I Have A Few Comments Please.