8

Some bitch dropped corahn off at my house Since I had his car. from There we went to his house
"Im Not Wearing That Shit Corahn. I Don't Even Know How to walk in shit like This." I Said Looking at the True Religion Jeans, A Wheat colored Fitted Jacket That Would probably sit exactly on my waist and Some Timberland Heels.

"Them Ain't Even Yours Nigga. Them My Mama's, Yours In my Closet. " He Said Opening up His Closet, Retrieving a Long Timberland Box. "Aw Man. Yall got me them Ugly ass Knee High Timbs? Why Yall couldn't get the Regular 6 inches?" I Pouted.

"Adrian, Giiiirllll. Get Dressed. I Ain't trynna hear my Mama Mouth. Plus, She Said She doing Yo Hair, So you better Really Put the pep in yo Step" Corahn said walking out the room Closing His Door behind him. How Nice, He Gone let me Get Dressed In his Room. I Started To Get Dressed In my Clothes Mama Lockridge Had Picked Out For me. She got some good ass Taste. I Really Looked cute in this Outfit. Im Glad She ain't pick Out no damn dress. I can't deal with those.

I Walked outta his room and Corahn Walked Right in. I Carried my Timberlands Downstairs To See Mama Lockridge In the Kitchen Waiting For me.

"Aw Adrian, You Look So Beautiful Baby. Now Come Here, and let me Tame Them Curls" She Said Pulling A Chair Near The Stove. I Smiled and Walked over to the chair and sat down. "I Would flat iron This, But This needs a hot comb."She said Laughing. I Laughed.

"Just Don't burn me" I said.
An Hour Later, She Was Clipping My Bangs that had now grown past my chin. She Started to Flat iron them and give them a little Body. "Damn,Tell Me I Ain't Good With Hair" She bragged Showing Me my Finished Look With a Small mirror. "Yeah Ma, You Cold" I Said Smiling. My Hair Was Straight as Fuck. it Was In the middle of my Back.

"Now put on Ya Shoes,We gotta get going." She Said. I Put on my shoes And went to go get corahn From Upstairs. He Was Putting on his Watch when I Walked in. He Looked up at me And Started Cheesing.

"You Like Nice Bestfriend." He Said.

"Thanks, You Do Too Ugly Duckling. C'mon Its Time To Go." I Said. Corahn and I Were Basically Almost Matching But Instead He had on 6inch Classic Timbs, While I Had on These Ugly ass Knee high sons of bitches. Plus he had On a True Religion Jean jacket To match his Jeans. My Bestfriend Cleans up well.

We Went back downstairs To See Corahns Mama Checking herself out one last time. "Oweee, Ain't you sharp?!" I Said boosting her ego.

"Who you Telling?" She said Doing a little spin. we were dressed alike. But She had the Timberland Heels on. Shawnie Got Some Too. That Bitch can run in heels like it ain't shit. We Got into Mama Lockridge's car, I Got in the front and corahn Sat in the back. We Really Looked like Mother and daughter. We Pulled Into An Event Hall.

"What type of Dinner Is this exactly? " I Asked Getting out the car.

"Just a Dinner the family has, every year. I Just wanted you to come because I consider you family. you've been around long enough" She Said Smiling. I Smiled Back.

"Corahn get that spaghetti salad & tacos salad out the trunk" she Told him. Hell yeah. She made her Two Specialties. She Can Cook damn near everything, but that Taco Salad and Spaghetti salad will have you addicted. We Walked in And I Saw People everywhere.

Old School Music Was Playing. little kids ran around, people around my age Just Lingered around. Older people Were either Two Stepping or Laughing and Talking. Corahn Went And Put The Two Pans Of Food down Next to Other Dishes People brung. I Watched as his Aunts And Uncles Hugged him and greeted him.

"C'mon Adrian, I want you to meet a Few People" She said as she took me by the hand and led me over to Where corahn was Standing.

"Hey, I Want Yall To Meet Somebody." They All Turned Their Attention To Me "Adrian, This is Chuck, Ricky, Q, Pam, And Monica" She Said Pointing To Them Each. Chuck Was Long and Skinny, and a Caramel Complexion. Ricky was a Average Size and Stocky and Yellow, Like Corahn. Q Was buff as Fuck and Darkskin. Pam Was Kinda On the Big Side, and Favored sherry Shepherd. Monica was Built Nicely, and reminded me of vivica a. fox.