38

I popped her old as right in her mouth. Her old ass dropped soon as I hit her. I tried to tell her elderly ass, this ain't what she wanted. From my side view I saw Tania running up on me too. So be it then, I never liked her anyways. I went under her, picked her up, and dropped her before she even got to lay a hand on me. I punched her in the face one time before getting up to let her taste the dirt on the bottom of my 3s.

"Stupid bitch!" I yelled as I kicked her as hard as I could.

"Adrian stop!" I heard Taylor yell.

I ignored her and went back to ms parks and kicked her old ass right in the stomach.

"Somebody help!" Taylor screamed. This bitch must aint never seen a fight. Suddenly I felt somebody grab me. I looked to see fucking security guards.

"Let me the fuck go! Get the fuck off me!" I screamed at them. I looked down to see what damage I'd caused. Ms. parks was curled into a moaning and groaning about how I broke her rib. I ain't get a chance to break her fucking rib. Now Tania on the other hand, she had something to moan and groan about. Her mouth was bloody along with her nose, and a black eye. Well, she could never shut her mouth, she always had her nose in somebody business, and she stayed staring at somebody or giving dirty looks. I think I fucked up the right things.

"If y'all gone put me out this bitch y'all better get my fucking bags!" I shouted as they finally let me go into the parking lot.

"We'll get your bags ma'am." One of the security guards said

"I just bet you will. Hurry up and get my shit." I groaned as I unlocked my car, getting in.

"I done got kicked outta Wally World and shit... Damn." I mumbled to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corahns POV

"She did what?" I asked Taylor as I drove. She kept telling me some shirt about Adrian and Ms Parks, but I couldn't fully understand her because she was talking so damn fast.

"She beat up the lady! And her daughter! Like she just spazzed for no reason!"

"They are really messy people though. They've disrespected her in the past." I said

"I think the Tania girl nose I broken, she kept holding it crying, her face was bleeding too. The lady kept saying how her side was hurting, she lifted up her shirt and it was this huge ass bruise on her side."

"Damn." I shook my head.

I was acting all calm and collected, but only thing on my mind was getting to Tania and Ms Parks as soon as possible. As well as I know them, Adrian has fucked up. They gone press charges on her ass. Aggravated assault won't look good on Adrian's record. We may be going through some shit right now, but ima still look out for her. I pretty sure there was reason she beat they ass. Wait til I tell mama. She gone be so happy Ms. Parks got her ass beat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How in the fuck do you get kicked outta Walmart Adrian?" My Mom asked, with her hand on her hip.

"Ma, I told you these Two girls was trying me. And the girl mama ran up on me. You know I don't play that ma."

"So you beat up two people, at Walmart." She said, on the verge of laughter

"Yes ma." I sighed

"You better hope they don't press charges on yo ass. You better believe the police were called."

"If they press charges on me ima just say it was self defense. That old lady ran up on me first." I shrugged.

My mama shook her head. "You remind me so much of yo damn daddy." She said. I looked up at her, kinda shocked. She never really mentioned him.