43

Chapter 3 of Revenge has been posted, Check it out if you haven't already. Please and thank you

August

I was at Tanks house, just chilling with the squad. Smoking, talking about dumb shit, laughing, just having a lil good time. But I kept noticing Anthony would look at me and mug me from time to time.

"Aye August, can I hola at you for a minute?" He asked, standing up. I ain't even give this nigga a answer'yet, and he standing and shit. He must be anxious to talk to me. I just stood up and followed him outside.

"So wassup?" I asked In an uninterested tone.

"Ima be straight up, you fucking Adrian?" He asked, folding his arms. I wanted to laugh, I don't know if he thinks he's intimidating me or what.

"Ask Adrian. I heard she been calling you and you won't answer her calls or texts."

"Why you can't answer my question dawg? You got something to hide?" He asked.

"Nah, I just ain't finna tell my buisness. And you the one that must got something to hide, any other time you be all on Adrian's bones, now you just don't respond to her. So lemme ask you this, are you fucking Shawnie?" I said as folded my arms the same way he did. He gave me an expression I couldn't read, but I could tell I'd pissed him off. If somebody gets mad when you accuse them of something, and their whole demeanor changes, more than likely they did it.

I knew from the get go them two was gone do something together when they went to Chicago. Shawnie been told me how she found Adrian stupid for not fucking with Anthony. That led me to believe she had a crush on him, and wanted him.

"You claim you care about Adrian so much, but you boned ha sister. How does that work?" I asked.

"Fuck you dawg, just know I was Adrian's first everything. I'll always have a place in her heart." He snapped.

"And you just know, who has Adrian's heart now. Not a place, her heart." I said grinning.

He looked at me like he wanted to do something, but instead he just turned away from me and walked to his car. When he started the car up he pulled out the driveway like a bat outta hell. And drove down the street like he was a race car driver in the movie fast in furious. He gone fuck around and kill his self while his dumb ass wanna drive fast cause he mad and shit.

He probably think ima tell Adrian, but I'm not. She just started doing good, no fighting, no arguing, I don't need her turning back and fighting Shawnie. Remembering the day Adrian slapped Shawnie about a letter... I can only Imagine what she'd do now. Nah, I'm not gone cause chaos in the house. Things are peaceful, and I like it that way. Adrian and her mom getting closer, Adrian doesn't curse as much as she used to around her, Shawnie and Adrian are... Mutual, but it's better than what it was.

I took out my phone and read the time. It was 11:45 pm. I put my phone back in my pocket and took my car keys out. Time to go home to Bae.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrian's POV

Now dim the lights, and relax yaself.
Bring yo body closer to me,
Time to show and tell.
I've been waiting all night long, I
Told the Dj play this song, for you.

And I don't really care what anybody else says about ya,
Cause you're the only one I want in my bed tonight.
And I won't think you any differently girl, tomorrow.
Make it all right, Make it all right.

August sang in my ear as he held me by my waist. I was sitting on his lap. Swear I'm in love with his voice.

"Sing it again." I was in love with that song, well atleast the beginning.