16

Omniscient

By night, Corahn was laying besides Adrian, Watching television. August had came home extremely quiet. Not saying a word to Corahn nor Adrian. Seeing them in bed, he just went to the bathroom for a long hot shower. While Adrian thought he may had been at a females house, he was out doing his first job with a couple other misled teens that worked for Tank.

They were to break in a house, on the "rich" side of town, and take valuables. Nobody was home, so it made the job much easier. Stealing 500 dollars worth of jewelry, August thought he'd did pretty good. He was totally ignoring what Adrian had told him about hittas, the story about Zay, everything that'd came out her mouth. He wanted to keep the position that Tank had assigned him.

He was proud of himself, for the crime he'd committed. Little did he know, he left plenty of other valuables, had that been Adrian, she would've cleaned those people out, taking everything that could fit in her pockets.

As Corahn began to fall asleep, Adrian began thinking about her mother yet again. Sure she'd been ignoring her phone calls, and avoiding her, but truthfully she missed her mother. Although they'd walk around the house without saying anything to each other, Adrian missed just being around her mother and sister. Sure she holds a lot of anger against them, but she still loves them. They're the only family she has. Besides Corahn who she also considered family, and he'd be ripped away from her within a month.

Looking over at a sleepy corahn, she started to think about how life would be for him in California. Its gone be so much better for him down there. He gone be somewhere where the water is actually blue. He gone be doing so well down there, then a little bitch gone come along and be jealous of our friendship, then he gone cut all ties with me. I know he will, but it's life Adrian, you know people come in and out your life. Watch, when he visit he ain't even gone think about me. Just like Anthony did. He gone go from 'my bestfriend' Adrian to 'Adrian who?'.But it's straight, I rather him take his ass to Cali, and better his life, than to stay here and lose his life. Adrian thought to herself. Staring at corahns sleeping face, she shook him lightly. Not getting any movement, she decided to give him two light light slaps on his face. Typical Adrian.
"What?" Corahn croaked, keeping his eyes closed

"You sleep?" Adrian asked

Corahn sighed "Wasn't it obvious? What you want?" Corahn asked, opening his eyes slowly

"I love you man," Adrian genuinely said Corahn yawned

"I love you too, Now lay down, go to sleep." Corahn said pulling her down so she could lay her head on his chest.

The two drifted off too sleep.

Adrian

I woke up to the smell of food coming from downstairs. I lifted my head, to see I was in the room by myself. Corahn must be downstairs with them two niggas. Getting up, I gathered my personals for my shower and shit.
After my hygiene routine, I slipped on some gray and white nike sweats, and a nike shirt.

I washed my hair too, I was beginning to miss my wild curly hair. I didn't feel like putting it in Bantu knots though, so I just left it damp for now. Right now I was focused on what I'm finna eat. As I entered the kitchen, I saw one of my favorites, being made by my nigga. Omletes.

No, corahn ain't no damn chef, he only good at making breakfast types of dishes, and grilling. Ask that nigga to fry some chicken, hope you got house insurance. He looked up and smiled at me

"There go the beast," He smiled "I knew yo greedy ass would wake up once you smelled food." He laughed

"Fuck you." I laughed

"What you want in this omlete?" He asked

"Gimme some ham, cheese, and onions." I said

He nodded and began cutting up the ingredients. I looked over into the living room, and saw Shawnie and august sitting together watching some show. I still gotta bone to pick with her ass. Walking into living room, I tapped her shoulder.

"Lemme talk to you for a second," I told her simply

Her and August made some type of face. Like they were smirking. What the fuck is funny? I screwed up my face

"Talk." She said

"Nah, I wanna talk in private." I said growing impatient

"We'll I don't feel like moving." She shrugged. "Let's talk right here" she said in a demanding tone.

Who she talking to like that? Okay. Fine. I was Trynna be cool and ask her about my letter in private. But since she wanna stunt.

"Why was my letter from UDM in your drawer?" I asked getting to the point

"I don't know what you talking about, and why were you going through my belongings?" She snapped, looking back at the tv

I chuckled. Cause she really Finna make me go off. I don't like when muthafuckas play stupid.

"Ima ask again. Why was my letter in your drawer?" I said calmly standing in front of her

"And ima tell you again, I don't know what you talking about" she scowled

"Then how the fuck it get in your drawer? What, it's just went from the mail box, up them mothafuckin steps, and jumped in your drawer?" I said growing irritated

"Okay if this letter was in my fuckin drawer, maybe I went outside to get the mail and put it in my drawer by mistake!" She pleaded

"Yous a muthafuckin liar! Bitch when them muthafuckin bills come you bring em straight to me! Why the fuck that letter ain't make it!?" I screamed, cause corahn to look into the living room.

"Now lie one more fucking time, Shawnie. Why the fuck was my letter in your drawer? This is my last time asking you," I dared

Short chapter I know.
But comments and votes are needed.
P.s. How y'all like the new cover? I think she fits Adrian perfectly