24

In the car with Mama Lockridge, she just kept Looking at me from time to time shaking her head. I knew why, I just didn't want to it address nor say anything about it. I just wanted to forget about the whole thing with corahn. But hey, I know I wont be able to.

"So you ain't got no feelings for corahn huh?" she asked sarcasticly

I just sat looking out the window. She looked at me and shook her head before looking back at the road

"You and my son backwards as hell." she Spat. "Yall asses wait all this time to be all lovey dovey. When he leaving Yall decide to catch feelings. That's bullshit Adrian"

The Hell she upset for?

"We can't control our feelings." I said lowly

"Okay, so now that he's gone and yall got feelings for eachother, the hell yall supposed to do now?" she asked pulling into my driveway

I shrugged

"Ill have to push these feelings for him away I guess."

"Push ya feelings for him away." she repeated. "You just said you can't control your feelings. You and corahn better work this shit out. Cause yall just made a real fucked up move."

I looked at her once more before nodding and getting out the car. I hope shes wrong. I just hope she's wrong. Yeah I got feelings for him, but there's nothing I can do. Cause I'm damn sure not moving to California.

Once into the house, there was Angelina cooking. Hell she doing? She ain't cooked in a very long time. From the bowling water, the box of spaghetti noodles, hamburger meat and pepperoni, I could tell she was preparing spaghetti. Yeah she's always cooked her spaghetti with pepperoni, and we'd have the option to put cheese on top.
But right now I had no appetite.

"You hungry?" My mom asked breaking the spaghetti noodles in half and placing them into the pot of boiling water

I simply just shook my head no and walked upstairs to my room.
Shutting the door, and locking the door, I began to peel off my clothes to change into my night wear. While changing I caught a glimpse of my bed
I began to have flashbacks of watching comedies in bed with him, and trying to laugh silently sometimes because Shawnie would be asleep.
Or the nights I'd wake up out my sleep cause he'd have his arm over my face and shit.
Or the days he'd body slam me on my bed, or tickle me.

It ain't even been 2 hours, and I miss him so much already.

In just a sports bra, and a pair of corahns shorts he'd left over here, I flopped onto my bed. I had no desire of watching television, I just wanted to take a nice nap.

--------------------

When I finally woke up outta my slumber, it was now night time and it wast raining outside.
I went downstairs to fix myself some spaghetti that Angelina had cooked earlier. When I got downstairs I saw all three of the musketeers sitting on the couch watching some movie.

"You not gonna put a shirt on?" Angelina asked

I looked down at my chest and realized I only had on my sports bra, I honestly didn't even realize I still had that on, I just simply woke up with a growling ass stomach and decided to come downstairs.

"Nah" I shrugged

From the corner of my eye I saw Shawnie roll her eyes.

"See ma, she needs help. She doesn't care about anything anymore" Shawnie whispered to her "she see august sitting right here and don't have the decency to cover herself up"

I continued fixing my plate. How she gone talk about decency, but she sleep in the bed with august with these tiny ass shorts every night.

"I heard that bitch." I called to her

I could tell my mom was getting annoyed, maybe with my mouth. But hey, I don't care.

I warmed up my food and returned back to my room.

I decided to check my phone, no notifications. I was expecting corahn to text or call or something but maybe he's getting to know the city, or enjoying himself with the other side of his family. Wish I had a family. I got Shawnie and My mama, but I mean besides that. There's aunt Kam too, but I ain't seen her ass in years. I never met any cousins, no grandparents, no great aunts or uncles, but why ask if you never knew anyway?
Snapping me out of my thoughts, there was august standing in the doorway

"Hey, " he said, I could tell he didn't know what to say to me

"What you want?" I asked plainly, this nigga barely ever talk to me, fuck he want?

"I just wanted to let you know I'm here if you need me, since I know corahn gone and all"

I almost laughed

"That's cute and all but, I don't need you nigga. Continue kissing shawnies ass all the time." I said dismissing him

August just shook his head

"I've never met a female like you, I don't get you, I really don't. It's like you just feel obligated to be disrespectful and ruthless," he spat

"Ruthless? Oh no, no, no, baby boy" I said waving my finger "Neither of us are ruthless, especially not yo ass."

He looked at me with a confused look

"Yeah baby boy, I know you bitched out ya job. Yo ass wanted to be naive and what happened? You watched them people get killed." I shook my head "oh Ace, I think I can handle being a hitter" I mimicked "You cried like a little bitch ass Shawnie downstairs when you got home huh?" I asked

It was obvious I'd just struck a nerve cause he turned sharply and walked away. I could careless.

I laughed and continued eating "Bitch ass nigga" I said to myself, then suddenly I heard footsteps coming back towards the room

"Yo, what you just say?" August barked

"Damn, you got some good ass hearing" I said, he thought I was fucking with him again, but seriously his hearing strong as fuck if he heard that and wasn't even in the room.

"The fuck did you say?" He growled

"I think you heard me, if you walked yo ass in here like that." I replied curtly

Before I knew it, he'd snatched me up off the bed

"Ohhhh, so now you wanna bite the hand that feeds you I see." I said wickedly

I've fought niggas before, august tall ass won't be no different. Even if I do lose, I don't give a fuck. Ain't nobody gone hoe me like I'm a little bitch.

I'm so sorry this chapter is short, but votes and comments are needed.