10

I said nothing as I continued to eat. Shawnie continued to run her mouth about Anthony. I rolled my eyes growing annoyed.

"He ain't got a puff ball no more though. He got like these dreads, or twistie things now. They look nice, y'know Ant always been fine. He still got that damn lip piercing too. But that nigga hella tatted now. Baby boy ballin now, better get on that." Shawnie said.

Now she really better shut up. See how quick she judges a nigga? Long as his money long, and he look good, She's all for em. That's What's irritating. She doesn't care about they personality or demeanor. But I know a reason for it, Shawnie doesn't wanna ever have to cry of starvation again, she doesn't want to live without heat, electricity or gas again.

So yeah, I know she uses her body to seduce men to get what she needs and wants. But its still no reason to have no respect for yourself. I mean I lived through the same conditions she did. I know what I do is wrong too, but I still have respect for myself. A bad ass temper, but I have a little bit of a heart. Why the fuck else would August be here? Cause I felt sorry for him.

I fnished the last of my food, put my plate in the sink and went upstairs before any confrontation arises with Shawnie and I.

Flopping back on my bed, with my phone I began to watch cartoons. Soon as I crossed my legs getting comfortable, My phone began to vibrate. Corahns picture popped up.

"Holaaaaa" I sang, answering

"Hola, Como Estas?" He cheered back over the phone

"Asi Asi. Y tu?"

"MUY BIEN!" He exclaimed, I could tell he was cheesing

"Very good? You must've fucked somethin' lastnight." I said shaking my head.

"Sí, and ima fuck something tonight too. All the bitches  gone be at Tank's party. You wanna ride with me or ol dude, since he stayin' with you now. Sup with that situation?"

"Okay, first... I don't wanna go period. & how you know he stay here?" I asked

"You going, and Tank told me you took him in." He replied

"Yeah, His moms put him out or something, so im letting him stay here til he get his cash flow going. He annoying though." I sighed

"Why?"

"This nigga tried to check me for something I said to Shawnie. He be around here treating her like she a baby. I shoulda beat her ass like a kid, since she wanted cry like one." I scoffed

"Leave her alone." Corahn laughed. "But foreal, You taking yo ass to this party."

"Nigga who the fuck are you?!" I laughed.

"Muhfucka im CoCo!" He yelled in the phone. Then I looked at the phone to see this nigga hung up in my face.

I began laughing to myself. "Bitch nigga. " I whispered still laughing. Ima gone ahead and show out at this little party. Even though it was only about 2:30, I decided to go ahead and get my outfit together. I walked over to my stack of shoe boxes against the wall and pulled down my timberland box.

Opening it and making sure they were the exact ones I was planing to wear. My red timbs. I smiled, knowing I'd be the only one wearing these at the party. Of course people would be wearing Jordans, Chucks, Vans, Timbs, Red bottoms, etc. But nobody would be wearing red timbs. When it comes to my shoes, I don't play any games.

Pulling a pair of my dark blue True Religion Jeans, I Began to search for a top. I Finally found a Red diamond supply Hoodie with the lettering in gold, but put it back once I saw my Red Detroit wings I'd ordered a while ago. BINGO. I thought as I smiled.

Laying my clothes on Shawnies bed I felt my attire was complete. Suddenly August and Shawnie came upstairs whispering.

"Bitches," I mumbled. Shawnie began rummaging through the closet just like I did. Pulling out a Pink crop top, made like a bow, then some high waisted jeans. Then she made her way to the shoe boxes. "Aye make sure you don't grab mine by mistake " I told her. She gave me a funny look. Then laughed.

"Im looking for my snakeskin 11s, boo. I don't believe you have them." she said in a snappy tone. I sighed.

"Baby girl, I had em before you took yo ass to the mall to wait for em." I said laughing. Her and August shot eachother a look then smiled at each other. Now I really know they been talking slick about me. "Oh." Shawnie replied rolling her eyes. Where the fuck the attitude come from? Gah damn.

"Where you going?" She asked, noticing my outfit on her bed. 

"Tanks party." I said not wanting to talk to her anymore because of her iffy attitude.

"Me and August going too." she said.

"K?" I shrugged. She suddenly stopped talking. She better quit with that little stunt she Trynna pull for August or whatever . Ain't no telling what they punk asses done said while I was gone.

Hours Later

I looked in the mirror one last time. My hair was still straight, my outfit looked right, I even put on my bamboo hoop earrings, that I hardly wore. I called corahn and told him I was ready.

Guysss, I know this shit is short. Im Sorry. But I Got Yall Tomorrow. Love Yall, Vote, C O M M E N T.

Also, Go check out my new Story, The Protector. A Tyga Story. Thanks