Chapter 15

"That is until my first night on the press tour." I see his face light up and I take a deep breath. "That was the night that I knew that I was going to fall in love with you," my eyes start to tear up as I look up at him, "and now I know that I do. I love you Jonah." He gives me a huge smile and then he says the five words I've been dying to hear my whole life. "I love you too, Hannah."

I pull him down to me and hold him into a tight hug. "Why haven't you said anything." He said pulling away. "Scared. Afraid of rejection. The usual." I say chuckling. He leans down and kisses me. "Well, I'm not going to reject you." "Good, cause you're kind of stuck with me." "I wouldn't want it any other way." I intensify our kiss and we make our way to my bedroom.

I wake up the next morning to an empty bed. I walk into the kitchen to see Jonah making breakfast. "Oh no, go back to bed and pretend to sleep. I wanted to surprise you." I walk over to see him. "Mm, what are you making?" "Pancakes and sausage. Because you hate bacon and you're allergic to eggs." "You remembered that?" "Of course I do. I remember everything about you."

"Oh really? How many siblings do I have?" "Two. One brother and one sister. Both younger." "Favorite color?" "Purple." "How many tattoos do I have?" "Zero, but you want three." "Do I love you?" "How could you not?" he looks over and winks. I stand on my tip toes and kiss his cheek. "You're amazing. I again am the worst girlfriend ever."

"No, you're actually the best." "I love you." "I love you too. Now go back to bed so I can surprise you." "Fine. But don't forget my coffee." "I could never." I go get back in bed and pull out my phone to text Sydney. A few minutes later, Jonah walks in with breakfast on a tray for me. I put my phone down and smile at my extremely handsome boyfriend. He puts the tray down and kisses the top of my head.

"Come eat it with me." He gets in next to me and we share the food Jonah made for me. I put the tray on my bedside table and cuddle into him. "Thank God, it's Saturday." I say into his chest. He rubs my back, and then my work phone starts ringing. Jonah and I groan in unison before I get up to go answer it.

Jonah's POV

I'm just listening to Hannah talk to whoever she was on the phone with and trying to figure out what they were saying. "Oh that's amazing news!" pause "Yeah of course. We can meet you there in an hour." pause "We'll see you then!" She walks back in jumping around and cheering. "Good news?" "The best news. Now get up! We have to be in my office in an hour!" she runs into her closet to put on clothes.

I text our group chat, so the guys can start making their way to Hannah's office. Hannah runs out fully dressed and running to the door. "Jonah! Let's go!" I follow her out the door and down to my car.

Hannah's POV

An hour later we're at my office and I'm nervously tapping on my desk. David then walks in scaring all of us. "Are they here yet?" he asks. I shake my head no and then there was a buzz on the intercom. "Hannah, there's a Mr. Smith here to see you." "Go ahead and send him back. Thank you, Chelsea." I let go of the button and point at Jonah, who's sitting in front of my desk. "Up." He quickly obeys and then Chelsea is opening my door followed by a middle-aged man.

I walk over to them and give him a firm handshake. "Mr. Smith. It's a pleasure to meet you." He then goes around and shakes everyone else's hands while I go to sit behind my desk. "Thank you all for being available on such short notice." He says sitting in the seat Jonah had just occupied. "It really was no problem." I say facing him. "Well now, onto the business at hand."

"Boys, I am Mike Smith with Honda Civic entertainment. And every year we sponsor a recording artist for a year-long worldwide stadium tour. We've sent One Direction, Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas, and OneRepublic. For the 2018-2019 year we would love to send 'Why Don't We' on their own headlining stadium tour." David and I smile at each other as they boys start freaking out. They run around hugging me, David, and Mike before eventually calming down.

"The only catch is, you would leave in two months and we need a confirmed opening act in two weeks. I look forward to working with you boys." He shakes all of our hands again before leaving. "This is so unreal." Zach says going to the chair in front of my desk. "Yeah. Good work David." Jack said sitting on the couch on the other side of my office. "Don't thank me. This was all Hannah's doing." Jonah winks at me, making me blush.

"So, I will not be joining you on this tour. Eben is going on his first headlining tour so I will be with him. Hannah will be lead manager on this tour. With that, I will let you start brainstorming." He leaves my office and the boys start cheering again. Then we order pizza and start planning the tour.

After several hours I'm back in Jonah's car on the way back to my apartment. "You never fail to amaze me. You know that?" he said grabbing my hand from the driver's seat. "I just want the best for my clients. Especially the cute ones." I kiss his hand and smile over at him. "So, I think I can get Maddie Poppe for the opening act, remember her from American Idol?"

"Oh yeah. You loved her. How can you pull that? Oh wait, it's you. You'll get her." "You're sweet but, she followed me on Twitter after I covered her winner's single." "Excuse me?" "What?" "You covered his song? And posted it? Online?" "Haha, very funny. But, yeah. I have a YouTube channel." "It's like I don't even know you." "I like to keep an air of mystery about me."

We get to my apartment and Jonah immediately logs into his laptop. He searches my name and quickly finds my channel. "Two million subscribers?! Babe?!" "What?" "Please stop keeping things from me." I walk over to him and kiss his cheek. "I'm sorry babe. I love you." "You're lucky I love you too." He kisses me, and we start watching a few of my videos. "I need to film today actually. But I don't know what to film." "What about the song you wrote for me." I smile and then go grab my guitar.

Jonah helps me set up my camera and lights before sitting to film the video. "Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel! For this week's video I decided to debut my newest original song. I wrote it for my boyfriend, and this is 'As Long As I Have You.'" I start to play the song and once I'm finished I look to Jonah who was smiling at me from behind my camera."I love you." I mouth to him. "I love you too." He whispers back.