Chapter 1

Hannah's POV

I'm sitting on my bed doing math homework when I get a random FaceTime call from my little sister Mattie. I close my textbook and answer the call.

M- Hey sissy!

H-What do you want?

M-Well hello to you too. Can't I just text my big sis and say hey?

H-You totally can, but you never do. So, what do you want?

M-MOMMA GOT US TICKETS TO 'WHY DON'T WE' IN HOUSTON!

H-Who?

M-YOU DON'T KNOW WHO WHY DON'T WE, AKA THE GREATEST BAND TO EVER EXIST IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

H-Ok, you can stop screaming now.

M-Fine but you're going to the show.

H-When is it?

M-March.

H-March what? I got midterms sis.

M-Momma says March 29. Don't forget to post tomorrow!

H-Ok cool I can handle that. Spring Break. I won't, I'm about to finish editing.

M-I'm so freaking excited. I'm gonna go cry now.

I then open up my laptop and Google the band Mattie just told me about. They all looked around my age, which was 19, and they were pretty cute but then again, most boyband members always were. I didn't think anything of them and then went back to my homework.

Fast forward to March

I'm making the long drive from school to my old home where my family still lives when I get another call from my sister. "Hey Hannah, did you leave yet?" "Yeah I just left so I'm about 2 hours away." "Ok, see you soon. LISTEN TO 'WHY DON'T WE' ON THE WAY." "Yeah ok, I'll get right on that." We hung up and I turned on my radio but no 'Why Don't We' songs made an appearance.

The next day I'm back in the car, this time with my mom and sister, on the way to Houston for the concert. "We need to get there early so we can get good spots!" Mattie said from the backseat. 

3 hours later

We finally arrive to the venue and get in line behind over 100 screaming girls. "We should've gotten here earlier." Mattie complained. We literally ignored her and focused on our phones. Several hours of waiting in line and we're finally standing in the middle of the crowd waiting for the opening act to perform. Finally, after an hour, the lights dim, and 5 boys walk onto the stage. A spotlight hits each of the boys and I could've sworn I made eye contact with Jonah. 'Very unlikely' I thought to myself.

By the time the show was over, 'Why Don't We' had gained a brand-new fan. They were so good it was insane. Once the crowd started to clear out, we stayed in the venue as Mattie was convinced they were going to come back for an encore, they didn't. Just then, a woman who worked for the venue came up to us. "You guys look like die-hard fans." She said when she walked up. This cause my mom and I to look at each other confused since Mattie was the only one wearing any kind of WDW merchandise. "I was wondering if you guys got any pictures from that last set, we need some variety for our website.

We got her number and sent her the pictures and turned to walk towards the exit. "Wait!" She said running after us. "As a thank you, how would y'all like to meet the band?" Mattie's eyes immediately go wide, and she starts jumping up and down yelling yes, a million times. We follow her towards an elevator that will bring us to the room the meet-and-greet would be taking place. She leaves us alone and soon the room fills with the other girls and their parents who actually paid to be here.

After a few more minutes of waiting the boys finally enter the crowded room on the side opposite of where we were. They go around the room, personally taking the time to meet each and every person in the room. We were among the last people they met and finally I was hugging Jonah.

"I'm Jonah. Thank you so much for coming tonight." "You guys did amazing. Really an amazing show!" "Thank you so much! What's your name?" "Oh sorry, it's Hannah!" "I'm glad I know your name now, it was kind of awkward asking our tour manager to invite the pretty Brunette in the crowd to the meet-and-greet." I instantly turned into a human blush. "You invited us back here?" he shoved his hands in his pockets and looked down at the ground. "Yeah...I wanted to meet you." We spent the rest of the meet-and-greet talking, laughing and getting to know each other better.

"I think your other fans are starting to get jealous that I'm monopolizing all your time." I say looking over at a group of girls glaring at me. "I should probably go talk to them, but I really hope we can meet up again." Then he hands me his phone which meant that he wanted me to put my number in it. I quickly did and then handed it back to him. He pulls me into a long hug and softly rubs the small of my back. "It was really nice meeting you, Hannah." "You too Jonah." I said nuzzling my face into his neck.