PART ONE•CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN
A familiar gentlemen.

I was stressing about the whole situation. I was about to enter class, preying to god Zayne's not in any of them. "Please don't be in my class, please don't be in my class please, no!" Then I saw a familiar gentlemen. I was too shocked to believe Brenda but it turns out it's true, he's back. "What am i going to do now? He can't see me, he's facing the other way which means I can make a run for it!" " You're quite early, Sarah." Ms. Fork said. Zayne's big hazel eyes looked up at me, as he was playing chess on the floor with the teacher, he was wearing a white suit with a black overcoat and a bow tie, I don't understand why he's always so dressed up. I don't get why he has to basically wear a tuxedo everyday. I cursed down the hallway. "Fuck!" "So much for that idea." "We have a new student, his name is-." I breathed in deeply. And cut her off. " I know, I know. She turned to Zayne. "You two know each other?" She asked him. "Apparently, yes, we do." He turned to face me. "Hello, Sarah." "Hey, Zayne." "How have things been at home?" "Good." "Great! How's mother?" "Why the fudge do you care?" My mothers insane. Ms.Fork looked curious. "You guys are rela-." "No Sarah is my EX-girlfriend, but we've grown past that and moved on, that's behind us now, correct Sarah?" I was silent for a while, he still gives me the goosebumps he've once did. He was almost a brunette version of Luke Bracey. A chill tingled my spine, I went mute. "I'd appreciate it if you've answered my questions." He said. "My mother is fine." "Tell her I said salutations Ms.Smith, and good luck on the construction sights. I heard she's a very successful woman." I rolled my eyes. "She's doing fine." "The construction sight has nothing to do with getting people to buy houses!" I Said in his ear. "Me,you, hallway now!" "King me. Please excuse us Gene, my apologies." Then he came out into the hallway with me. "Zayne, are you playing chess? With my teacher? "Greetings, Sarah." "Zayne, what are you doing here?" "As much as I've missed your impoliteness, perfections, and unprofessionals, I'm present for the education, and not the witness of your beauty." "Can you translate that? Just so I can make sure what you're saying is scientifically correct? Thats right, unprofessionals isn't a real word, your English teacher must love you." "Actually, it is a word." Said a random English teacher that passed by. I rolled my eyes, I was ashamed. "Way to go Sarah." "As much as I've missed you, I'm here for the school work. So please, respect my wishes and try not to distract me from the school work." Zayne said. Stay out of my life you bastard! Who's the lucky lady that you're always dressed like that?... "What's with the suit?" I asked. I saw a lot of anger in his face, after I asked, he held his hands on his hips. "At this moment in time he was probably thinking to himself, how disrespectful!" It got quiet, lots of tension traveled between us. "I dress like this all the time. I prefer to look...sophisticated and Classy. Well, I've missed you by the way." I took a deep breath and walked away, for I haven't missed him. Well, I'll be ditching college today until violin. Not in the mood for Zayne today. I took a nap in a janitors closet for a while. "Oof, what time is it? Twelve fifty one? I have one minute to get to music class before it starts! Holy shit!" I opened the door and headed on in, I said hi to Derrick I took my seat and the bell rang. Mr.Wilson came on in. "Hel-lo" He said with a smile. "Hello mr.Wilson!" "Hey Sarah how are you?" "Great!" "Ugh, ew, are you guys like dating or something?" Vicky asked. Me and him were shocked. "Relax it's a joke." Vicky added on. She then rolled her eyes. As this class went on I realized I was missing something. "Mr.W I think I left my book at home." Aha, I just called his place home." "Here, borrow mine." "Thanks." "No problem." He said with a smirk. He held his chin, he looked concerned. He took a cobweb out of my hair. "Hm." He said. Then he smiled at me. He went to help his other students. I wrote lightly into his book with pencil. "XOXOXO" "Ok, class, put your violins away and pack up, the bells about to rin-." "Here's your book, mr.W." He ran his fingers through his hair as I flirtatiously winked at him, he whispered in my ear. "Meet me after class." Then I whispered in his ear. "My friends want me to go to Starbucks now, but are you busy later?"
SCHOOL-BELL:RING! "Let me check, No." He said. "I'll meet you in front of the school later." I Said as i ran my fingers through my hair. Me,Derrick, and Brenda all started to walk, then we realized that creepy kid, Jensen was following us. "Go away, we did'nt invite you to ditch class with us." Derrick said. Jensen walked away as Brenda and Derrick started to eat each others faces. "Ok guys, so are we going or no?"I Said. "One minute." Derrick said. I rolled my eyes and started to walk. Brenda eventually caught up to me. "Hey girl, what's up?" She asked. "I didn't say you can bring your boyfriend, this was gonna be a chat about how things are going with Cane and me." I Said. "Not everything's about you. Let's go, he's not half bad." She said. "Fine." I Said. I had nothing else to say. "You look exhausted." She tod me. "That's what I wanted to talk about." "Eww, T.M.I if you're telling me you had sex with him." She said. "Alright." I Said. Brenda looked excited. "Actually I wanna know, was it good? Is he big? Was he a good kisser?" She asked. "Yes, yes and yes." I answered. "Cool!" Derrick came back with the coffees. I was shocked, I forgot about Cane. "What time is it?" Derrick answered me. "Erm, two o'clock, why? Where you gotta be?" He said. "She clearly has a plane to catch or something." Brenda said as she winked at me. "Gotta go." I said. My phone rang. Cane was calling. "Hello?" "I love you." He said. "I love you more." I said. Derrick was giggling. "Who was that?" Brenda asked. "No one!" I said. Brenda screamed again. "Tell me!" She demanded. I laughed. "What are you on?" "Damn she's dead serious." "Fine, sorry." I Said. "It was mr.Wilson." "Girl, that's hot." Brenda said. Derrick was shook. "The music teacher?" He asked. Brenda faced him and nodded. I smiled at them. "I gotta go! I'll see you later or something, bye." Then I walked away. I can't believe me and Cane are already saying I love you...

CHAPTER SONG: