Hoodie

"Hey, Will?"

Will, who was busy healing Clarisse's foot (again), hummed in acknowledgement without looking up. He was too focused on getting Clarisse's foot to bend the right way again.

"Have you seen my jacket?"

"Hmm, last I checked, I think you left it in my cabin somewhere." Will looked up at that moment but whatever he was about to say didn't come out.

Will was too enraptured in the sight of his boyfriend wearing his hoodie, standing near the entrance of the infirmary. The familiar orange color of Camp Half-Blood looked a little out of place on the usually serious son of Hades. It was too big on Nico and it reached all the way to his thighs, almost covering the shorts that he wore. The sleeves hung past Nico's hands so that he had sweater paws.

Will felt his face burn and he swallowed dryly. Nico, who had cocked his head in confusion as to why Will suddenly stopped talking, finally let the realization settle in and he too, turned a bright shade of pink.

"Uh, I may have borrowed your hoodie because I was cold." Nico chuckled nervously. He shifted a little a place and Will felt like he was going to have a heart attack.

When Will still didn't say anything, Nico quickly blurted out, "I can give it back if you want!"

That seemed to snap Will out of his trance. "No!" Will cleared his throat. "I mean, you don't have to. It looks good on you. You're cute." Will gave Nico a crooked smile. It was true. Nico looked incredibly adorable and Will was so head-over-heels for him.

Nico blushed harder but smiled back at Will anyways. "Thanks."

Clarisse, who was watching the whole ordeal with amusement, thought to herself, 'They are so hopeless.'

• • •

A/n: if y'all have any prompts for me to write, feel free to comment them!

Also I love the idea of Nico wearing Will's clothes, 100% support

-Victoria :)