Sweet Kisses pt. 1

pt. 1 - nose

Will walked into his house, the sound of sizzling greeting his ears. Will involuntarily smiled as a delicious smell wafted through the air. There was no doubt that his husband was the best cook, at least, in his heart.

Will toed off his shoes and tossed his jacket onto the hook behind him before walking through the hallway and into the kitchen. He paused by the entrance and took a moment to admire Nico. His hair was tied up in a low ponytail and he was wearing a yellow apron over his ratty T-shirt and boxers. Not to mention, he was humming while swaying his hips and and expertly maneuvering the frying pan.

Though Will had grown used to coming home to Nico like this, Will never failed to think that Nico was breathtaking.

Will cleared his throat to alert Nico that he was home. Nico jumped a little and twirled around only to find his husband standing before him, amusement apparent on his features. Nico's confused expression quickly morphed into one of pleasantness. He turned off the stove and wiped his hands on his apron before taking it off and draping it over a nearby chair.

He met Will halfway in the middle of the kitchen and immediately latched onto Will's middle for a hug, his warmth radiating through his dress shirt and giving Nico a familiar, comforting feeling.

"Hey, honey," Will said, chuckling a bit and wrapping his own arms around the smaller man's waist.

"Was work okay today?" Nico asked, looking up at Will, his arms still encircled around Will.

"Yep, but kids are tiring, especially when they're sick," Will commented, looking off into the distance. He averted his gaze back to Nico and his smile softened. "Are you tired from your work?"

Nico huffed. "I can never get tired of illustrating!"

Will looked at Nico disbelievingly to which Nico responded by nuzzling his head into Will's chest and whining, his face morphed into a pout.

"Fiiine. Maybe I am a bit tired," Nico admitted. "But not tired enough to not make dinner!"

Will laughed, his voice brighter and lighter from his husband's actions. Nico was adorable. Will took Nico's face in his hands and leaned down, planting a kiss on his nose. Nico wrinkled his nose and laughed a little, shoving Will playfully.

"What was that for?" Nico questioned.

Will just smiled and said, "Nothing. I just love you a lot."

Nico smirked. "So I've been told."

Will rolled his eyes, but with no real malice behind it. "Okay, okay. Let's eat what you cooked up before it gets cold."

"Hell yeah! You're gonna love what I made today!" Nico yelled enthusiastically.

Will nodded, knowing full well that no matter what Nico made, he was sure he was going to love it.

• • •

A/n: hohohoooo what's with the "pt. 1" you ask? Well, you can prob guess that it's gonna be a mini series, maybe with like 3 parts. You can also guess what it's gonna be about lolol. I thought it'd be cute to make a mini little series with this idea instead of cramming them all into one chapter.

Anyways, stay tuned for the next one!!

-Victoria :)

P.S. you can always tell when I'm feeling soft cuz almost all of my fluffiest one shots were written during a soft phase jajskaksj