Green Tea & Cheerios

The sounds of clapping still rung in my ears.

The crew gave me hugs and high fives. They were excited I was back. Rhett was right, I think. It actually seemed like they missed me.

Stevie hugged me the tightest. She squealed with joy, "Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you're back!"

I didn't for one second think this would be the reaction I got, but it was heavenly.

Rhett was standing back, away from the crowd, sipping on a mug of tea. The smile on his face said it all.

He motioned of me to follow him to the office. So I did.

It had been a while since I had been in there, but it hadn't changed a bit.

Well, except for Rhett's side of the room, which was definitely a lot messier.

"Holy bananas, Rhett. Don't you own a trash can?"  I joked, walking up to him.

He laughed, "Yeah. But it's full."

I shook my head, "Ridiculous."

He smiled, then put his lips on mine. He tasted of green tea and cheerios. I wasn't mad about it.

He pulled away suddenly, "I can't believe you're back! I've been waiting so long...We have so much to talk about! So much to plan. Like your return video. What do you think we should do? They are going to be so excited. We might even trend!"

I smiled, loving how excited he was about me being back.

"One step at a time, babe. One step at a time. But I think our first order of business is to clean this room up. I won't be able to concentrate on anything but the smell of old taco bell."

He laughed loudly, "Okay, okay. Fine But just so you know, this means the absolute world to me...you being back."

I sighed, guilt consuming me, "I'm sorry I did this to you."

He shook his head, "Today is a good day. Let's keep it that way."

He pecked me with a kiss and left the room for garbage bags. 

That was the first time since I had got there that I was left alone. I gave thought to what all had happened.

I couldn't believe what I had done. I wasn't thinking.

I just went where my heart told me to go.

Home.

------

I know all my updates have been short lately, but I promise they will get better!

Thanks so much for reading!

You guys are amazing!

Thanks for being your mythical best!

-Robin