Only For You

I was finally free.

I would no longer have to be nice to rude customers or pretend I wanted to talk to them. I didn't have to listen to them whine about prices or sales. I wouldn't be forced to smile when I really didn't want to. 

I felt like I was turning over a new leaf.

Things were going good. I was happy.

For the first time in a long time, I felt like I was actually piecing my life back together.

I jumped in my car and drove. I drove as fast as I could, without breaking the law that is. 

Rhett would kill me if I killed myself.

I pulled into the parking lot. It was the middle of the day so everyone was here.

Looking up at the place, I felt at home.

I was lucky they hadn't changed the lock code.

1, 2, 3, 4.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

The world went still.

All eyes on me.

Stevie, Jen, Mike, Alex. So many familiar faces with real genuine smiles.

Rhett was there too. Starring at me with a hint of joy in his eyes.

He knew.

"I'm sorry I left," I began, "I needed time to fight this battle of mine. I think I've won though. So I'm ready to come home. If the door is still open?"

I was practically yelling. The distance between me and the crew was quite a big one, but it wasn't too far to get my point across.

Rhett smiled from ear to ear. Laughing, he held his arms open wide,  "Only for you, Link. Only for you."

---

HE'S BACK! FINALLY!

Guys, imagine if Link actually did quite GMM. I wouldn't be able to handle myself.

I know it's another short chapter, but I figure with these two chapters (the previous one, and this one) where so fast paced because Link opened up to himself and he knew what he wanted. He finally decided he was done with the shit he was putting up with and he left. He wanted to come home to his family. So he did. (Also, I just really love a dramatic ending lol)

I hope you guys are cool with it. We don't have much more of the story left now. So be prepared for an ending soon!

Thanks for all the support you've given the story!

It truly means a lot to me. You guys are the best!

Thank you so much for being your mythical best!

-Robin