Chapter 19

Yasmin's P.O.V

Today is the day that I'm getting married to Kendall. I can't believe this day has finally came. Kendall and I haven't seen each other since the tour. It's been months since we've seen each other. He's had his bacherlor party and I've had my party. Kendall just thinks that it's bad luck if we see each other before we actually get married. I honestly don't believe in that kind of stuff but hey. I'm almost a married woman now.

"Hey almost married girllll! How does it feel to be almost married?" I hear Lacey's voice as she walks towards me.

"Honestly, I'm scared.. I love Kendall but I just dont want us to be making a mistake." I say.

"Hey, Yasmin. He loves you. He's spend almost a millon dollars on this wedding! He's given you money to buy your dress which is a fabulous dress BTW."

"Yeah.. I guess so.. How's your wedding planning going?" I ask. "You seemed stressed last night when I called to see how things were."

"Well, Logan and I have had a couple of fights about what we want in the wedding. Our families don't really like each other and we want our families to come. And, I honestly just dont want to get married twice because our families can't stand each other. I dont know what to do. He won't talk to me and Dad is getting pretty upset with him. Mama Kate found out that he asked me to marry him so she told Dad. Dad wasn't excatly happy but he was happy that I was happy. Now he's not sure I'm that happy anymore. I just don't know what to do. Maddie's stopped talking to me and Becky hasn't exactly been a good friend lately. But enough about me. This day is about you. And, If we call off the wedding, I'll tell you everything we've talked about.. I just hope he isn't second guessing this whole wedding thing. Anyways, Let's get you into your dress and get your hair done." Lacey smiles at me and helps me into my dress (Picture on the side of the dress. >>>>>) then does my hair.

"I'll see you out there, Yaz. Have fun. I'm leaving after you guys say your vows because I have wedding meetings but, I'll call you, Kay?" I nod and watch her walk out. My best friend is leaving me for her own wedding. I guess I should be happy for her.

After all, she is my best friend.

~Skipping to when the vows and stuff are over and they are leaving for their honeymoon~

Kendall and I get into the car and he whispers something to the driver then the car starts moving.

"Where are we going?" I ask. "Why won't you tell me? You know I hate surprises ever since that surprise birthday party." I say, pouting.

"Hey. Don't pout. Be happy. You're Mrs. Schmidt now. You should be really happy.. Aren't you happy?" He looks at me.

"Of course I am.. I just wanted to know where we were going.." I say, looking out the window.

"Well, you'll see soon. Trust me." He kisses my cheek and looks out the other window.

Lacey's P.O.V

~At James' place~

"Logan, We can't have everything you want! I'm hardly getting anything I want in this wedding. We're supposed to agree on stuff not fight over it. Just forget it. Have whatever you want. You are paying for everything after all.." I get up and walk upstairs and into my room slamming the door shut. Mama Kate comes in minutes later.

"Aww. Lace. Logan's just making suggestions." She says, moving hair out of my face.

"No, he's not. He's controlling everything! I know he's paying for it but, I hardly got a say in the flowers and my dress and everything else! He's getting his mom and sister to pick out my dress. It's not fair. I mean, Presley has taste but his mom... Not so much.. I just wish I could choose my dress..." I sit up and sigh.

"Maybe this whole marriage thing is a mistake. Maybe Dad's right. We're too young to get married. After all, we're only 19 and we know nothing about love." I walk into my closet and shut the doors behind me, stuffing stuff against the door so she can't get in.

"Lacey, Are you sure you want to call this off? I mean, his parents and your real parents are coming just for you guys. Presley will be very upset if she's not a braids maid.."

"No. Call it off. I can't take this. I'm not getting sleep and I hate fighting with him over this... Just call it off." I say.

I go on Twitter and start writing.

"Rushers, I know how excited you are about the Logcey wedding but, we're calling it off. @1LoganHenderson and I are offically un engaged... So, the haters win. You got to me... I'm sorry guys.."

But we love you guys together! Don't let the haters get to you!

Good. Now that the sluts gone, I can ask Logan out. YAY! I mean, Oops. So sorry.

A/N I basically cried during this last part. Haha. It is my DREAM to marry Logan. Even if it is only in fanfics. But, Hey. Everyone has dreams that never come true. Haha.  One more chapter left until this book is done... :(

Enjoyyy.

XoXo

Soph