Chapter 9.

"Zac? What are you doing here? I thought you got banned!" Yasmin looks at him. He smirks,

"Guess again! My girlfriend got me out of jail... And, Here I am!" He says, looking at me. I try my best not to look up but I can help it. He makes me so nervous.

"And, I came back for Lacey." He says, moving closer to me. Oh Gawd.

"I don't think so!" Yasmin yells, stepping closer to him. "Think again bud. You hurt her. You're not doing it again. Go back to Brittney or Jillian or Whatever her name is! Lacey is off limits!"

"Oh really? Last I heard, she was moving to New York to be in a foster home with her sister." He says.

"That was sooo many years ago, Zac!" I say.

"Oooo. She finally speaks. Don't let your friends fight your battles, Lace." He says, smirking wider than before.

"SHUT UP! You are such a freak! How do u know I don't have a boyfriend? Huh? I'm in a new house now Zac. I'm not living with my parents. I'm living with my stepdad and his girlfriend. And, I'm dating his bestfriend.. Logan Henderson" I say. Yasmin looks at me and gives me a look. I shrug and she goes along with it. Becky speaks up.

"Get out of here! You're making her nervous and Imma call the cops if you don't get lost ya loser!" Becky screams.

"Whatever. I'm out. If you have a boyfriend, you should stop by a party tonight with him so I know you're not lying.. You know what happens if you're lying.." Zac says walking off. Becky, Yasmin and I start walking to Starbucks. The walk there is silent. I can't believe I just framed Logan. I have a lot of explaining to do when we get to Kendalls place.

After Starbucks, we walk over to Kendalls.

"Just stay here for a second. I have to make sure Kendall's home. Becky, come with me. Yasmin, one of us will text you if he's home. Okay?" I say, grabbing Becky's hand then walking into the backyard. We walk inside and everything's dark.

"Kendall?" I whisper.

"Kendork?" Becky whispers. We hear groaning. He's here.

"Whaattt?!" He whispers.

"Yasmin's outside waiting. Are we ready?" I whisper.

"Yeah." He whispers.

Hey. He's home. Come on in, Yas.

Lace.

Becky and I walk over to the couch and crouch down behind it. I step on someone's hand.

"OOOOWWW." Shit. I step on Logan's hand.

"Sorry." I whisper.

"It's all good, Lace." He says. I can tell he's smiling. I just can't see his cute dimples showing. -sigh-

We hear the front door open then close.

"Hello? Kendall? Lacey? Logan? Becky? Anyone here?" She asks.

The lights turn on and we all jump up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YASMIN!" We all scream. The look on her face is actually funny. Besides the fact of running to Zac she looks happy. When she saw Zac again, she was pretty pissed off. I don't blame her.

"Oh My God!" She looks over at Logan.

"Is this why you didn't talk to me for weeks?" She asks. He nods,

"I was scared of spilling something  I shouldn't say. So, I just stopped talking to you untill now."

She laughs then looks at Kendall.