Chapter 1.

A/N Here it is. The first chapter. I have changed some things in this book that might not have been in the decripition I posted yesterday. If you EVER get confused, please message me and I'll try my best to explain things! Anyways. Here it is. Enjoy! XoXo Soph.

Lacey's P.O.V

~Flashback~

It was the first day of grade seven. I didn't know anyone because I was new to the school. I've moved 3 times in the last year because my mom and dad just don't like the places I've been. Mom and Dad don't even care about me. My little sister Sarah and I have been in three foster homes. Mom and Dad finally came back to get us. Now, we're stuck living with them again. It sucks. First New York then Pittsburg and now California. Sarah said that she threathen Mom about calling social services on her and dad so that we could get into a foster home again. I hate living in foster homes though. It's tough being the oldest girl there. Sarah is just 11 years old and she's pretty tough for her age. We almost got jumped in the alley yesterday and she gave the guys black eyes. I'm really proud of her.

"Bye Sarbear. Have a good day! I'll meet you at the front office after school so we can walk home, Okay?" I say, hugging Sarah. We got yelled at this morning and she's still crying. Dad slapped her face pretty hard. I'm used to it though. Ever since I was 5, Dad has been abusing me. But, Sarah. She's the only person I have right now.

"O-Okay. B-Bye." I let go of her and kiss her head. I watch her walk into her classroom then I start heading to mine.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING FREAK!" Some blonde girl yells at me. I look up at her. Eighth grader. Shit.

"S-Sorry." I say.

She smirks,

"Awww. Do you want your mwommy and dwaddy?" She laughs. "Such a pussy."

I walk into the class room and thats when I see her. Maddie Ziegler. The famous girl from dancemoms. She's my role model when it comes to dance. Her and Chloe Lukasiak.

"Hey! I'm Maddie! What's your name?" She asks.

"I'm L-Lacey" I stumble.

"Well, nice to meet you Lacey. I see you ran into an eighth grader... Don't worry about Blair. She's just pissed off that she and her boyfriend aren't in the same grade this year." She says.

Ever since that day, Maddie and I have been best friends. She's introduced me to Chloe and Paige. I even met Brooke. She's invited me over for sleepovers and I finally met her sister Mackenzie Ziegler.

And, In Grade eight everything went down hill. Maddie turned on me. I got tickets to a meet and greet with Austin Mahone. When Maddie found out that I was taking Sarah and not her, She flipped.

"HOW CAN YOU TAKE THAT LITTLE BRAT AND NOT ME?! I'M YOUR BESTFRIEND!" She yells.

All I can do is cry.

"YEAH, YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD. GO AHEAD AND CRY, YOU CRY BABY. THEN MAYBE YOU'LL THINK TWICE WHEN IT COMES TO TAKING PEOPLE TO CONCERTS WHO AREN'T ME." And, with that, she and the other dancemom girls leave the class room.

I just thought she was my friend. But, she turned everyone against me. Execpt for Chloe and Paige. Brooke doesn't really talk to me and Kenzie just hates my ass. It sucks.

~End of Flashback~

Today, I'm starting ninth grade.

Sarah is now in 7th grade.