Chapter 13

"You're after Logan? What the fuck has he ever done to you?!" I scream in his face. Zach is not touching Logan. If I have to get stabbed for him, I will. Logan is not going to die.

"He stole you from me. I was going to change my additude and be nice to you but, ever since you guys kissed in Kendall's kitchen.. Well lets just say, I'm not happy with him. Now, Move bitch. I need to get to Logan before you do." He starts walking my way when I stick my foot out and trip him then grab his knife and start running out of the mall.

"GET BACK HERE BITCH!" Zach calls after me as I run out of the mall.

I keep running untill I reach Maddies house. I run inside and up to Maddies room to see Kenzie crying beside Maddie. Maddie is still breathing.. Slowly..

"YOU DID THIS! YOU DID THIS TO MY SISTER, DIDN'T YOU?! YOU LITTLE BITCH! YOU'RE SUCH A WHORE!" Kenzie starts yelling at me.

"Kenzie, Listen. I didn't do this to Maddie. I swear. My ex boyfriend did. I don't know why, but he did.." I say, calmly.

"Then what's with the knife in your hands.." She asks, still crying softly.

"I had to get it away from him because he may be after you..." I say, starting to tear up. I drop the knife as I drop to my knees and hold Maddie close to me, not caring if my clothes get blood on them. I start crying.

"Maddie.. Come on Madds. Stay with me.. Please." I cry, stroking her hair.

Kenzie runs out as soon as she hears someone walk into the house. She comes up minutes later with Chloe, Paige and Brooke.

I'm still crying. I don't care what I look like right now. I may lose one of my closest friends..

"Oh My Gosh... SOME CALL THE AMBULANCE!!! HURRY!" Chloe screams. Kenzie rushes to the phone and hands it to Paige. She starts crying as she dails 911.

~A few hours later~

Paige, Chloe, Brooke, Kenzie and I are at the hospital waiting to see what happened with Maddie. Zach is such an asshole for stabbing her.. OH SHIT. Logan.

I dial his number and wait for the rings. 1 rings.. 2 rings.. 3 rings.. COME ON HENDERSON. PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE. I stop trying after 5 rings and hang up then dial his number again. Someone picks up. Sounds like... Zach? Shit. I'm too late. I've lost him..

"Well hello, Lacey.. Just in time to hear what's about to happen to your true love.." Zach says. I know he's smirking..

"Zach.. Please... Let him go." I say. The girls look at me with worried faces. Brooke stands up and starts talking on the phone.

Brooke's P.O.V

"LISTEN UP ZACHARY. YOU BETTER LEAVE LOGAN ALONE OR YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME. AND YOU DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH ME BECAUSE I'M IN A PISSY MOOD TODAY!" I yell into the phone.

I hear him laugh.

"Why should I listen to you?" He asks.

"BECAUSE I TOLD U TOO! JUST LET HIM GO!" I scream.

"Alright.. Fine.. But you have to find me first." Then the line goes dead. THATS IT.

I hand Lacey her phone back then walk to the door.

"Text me when Maddie wakes up. I'm going to hunt Zachary down." I say, walking out the door.

Maddie's P.O.V

I hear a whole bunch of talking and yelling in the hallway. Must be the girls. I hear Brookes voice before the door to the hospital closing.

"Text me when Maddie wakes up. I'm going to hunt Zachary down"

I try opening my eyes but they don't budge. I'm in a coma. Great. I try moving my hands but that doesn't working either.

I hear someone walk into my room.

"Maddie.. I-I hope you're okay.. I didn't mean for this to happen... It's all my fault. Zach wouldn't be after you if I haven't told him what you've done to me in eighth grade.. Just please... Forgive me. I want us to be friends again. I need you in my life.. We've been friends since grade 2." Lacey.

It's okay Lacey. I forgive you. I shouldn't have yelled at you over concert tickets... Tell Sarah I'm sorry about calling her a brat.. I say softly in my head. It sucks that I can't speak.

She leaves the room and tells the girls that she's going to go find out where Brooke went. I'm guessing that the girls left shortly after Lacey did. I feel someone touch my hand then sigh.

"Madds, I love you. There I said it. I've had a major crush on you since grade 1. But, then Lacey came to town in grade 2 and.. I just didn't know how to get her away from you since you spent all of your spare time with her.. I get it.. I know you're probably in a coma and can't answer me back but please.. Just do something. Move your hand.. do something." Josh. I knew it! I try to make a smile on my face.

"Maddie? C-can you hear me?" He asks.

I make my smile bigger.

"Oh Madds! I promise that when you get out, We are going on a date!" He kisses my cheek then walks out.

A/N So. Here's another update since my twinsie did 2 updates yesterday.

Soph