Chapter 6.

We arrive home an hour later. Sarah gets out of the car and stares at the house for a good 20 seconds before running inside.

I get out, grab mine and Sarah's bags then follow her inside.

James and Katelyn follow in behind us. James tells me that I should get ready to go shopping soon so, he walks upstairs with Sarah and I to show us our rooms. Sarah's room is nice and big. It has purple walls and a nice brown hard wood floor. My room on the other hand... IT'S HUGE.

It has blue and purple walls and a brown carpet. James said that I'm able to get someone to get the carpet replaced with hard wood floors instead.

I set my bags down on the bed and start digging through my clothes that I have. I decide to wear my yellow sundress with my blue sneakers since I don't have flip flops. I walk downstairs with my shoulder bag.

"I'm ready" I say, looking at them. James and Sarah are playing Guess Who and Katelyn's sitting on the couch watching the news. She smiles when she sees me.

"Well, Don't you look pretty." She says, smiling.

"Thanks." I say. "The outfit would've been better if I had flip flops instead of sneakers." I say.

"That's okay, Lacey. We can buy you some."

I nod and we walk out to the car. We both get in and drive to the mall.

Sarah's P.O.V

James and I are playing Guess Who when I hear a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I yell getting up from the chair. I run to the door and open it. I can't believe I'm meeting the rest of the guys before Lacey. This is just amazing.

Carlos is the first one to walk in and greet me.

"Well hello there. You must be Sarah. I'm Carlos. This is Kendall and Logan." He says, pointing to the other guys.

I wave shyly. James walks up to them,

"This was one of the girls I was talking about, Guys." He says. "I believe she's 12."

"Ummm. James, I'm actually 13." I say. "I just look young for my age. My sister Lacey is 17." I say.

James closes the door behind the guys and I go to sit on the couch. Kendall walks over and sits on me.

"KENDAALLLLLL" I groan. " Can you please get off of ME?!"

"Oops. Sorry,Sarah. I never saw you." He says, getting off of me.

I giggle,

"It's okay, Kendork." I say smirking.

"Oh Boy. So, You've heard my nicknames?" He asks.

"YUP! Lacey and I both have. We've heard Kendork, Sugar Pie, and.." I giggle. "Cupcake."

The boys start laughing and Kendall starts blushing.

"Well, to be fair, a fan called me Cupcake." He says.

Logan smirks,

"That's what you said about Sugar Pie." He says.

"Well then."

"Guuyyys." I say. "Stoopp. I don't want to be in the middle of this fight!"

Next thing I know, I'm thrown over Logan's shoulder and we're walking towards the back door. I know where this is going.

"LOGAN PHILLIP HENDERSON! PUT ME DOWN!!!" I scream. The other guys are laughing, including James.

Logan opens the door and walks towards the pool.

"Please put me down, Logie Bear." I say.

"Okay, if you say so." And, he throws me into the pool.

When I get out, James is standing beside the ledge with towels. I grab one then give Carlos a wet hug from behind.

"OH NO. SHE'S GOTTEN ME! MAN DOWNNN!"

I giggle.

"Carlos, It's only water." I say.

Lacey's P.O.V

Katelyn and I have been shopping for about 2 hours now. We've been to every shop we wanted to go into. Then I think of something. My bestest friend in the WORLD's birthday is in 2 days and I haven't gotten her anything yet!

"I'll be back. I have to get my friend Yasmin a gift." I say, running into a hat and jewerly store.

I come back 20 minutes later with 3 big boxes and 2 small ones. She's going to love me.

A/N There's my update for the day!

XoXo

Soph