Chapter 12

It's been about 2 weeks since I've ran away from home. The guys, Becky, Sarah and I go on tour in less than 12 hours and I'm still not talking to Becky. I did find an apartment after I got a job. I don't like my job but, I also don't hate it. I'm working at a make up store since that was the only store that was hiring. I walk around some tables and put the make up items back where they go. Gosh, people can be so messy! It's like picking up after Logan leaves. I love the guy to death but, seriously! He's 19. He should be able to take care of himself. (A/N Logan is actually 24 but for this story, the guys are going to be 19. BTW, Austin and Becky are both 19 in this story. And, Lacey is 18. Sarah is 14. Just in case you guys forgot the ages) I'm about to walk out for my break when my boss stops me.

"Hey, Lace? Can I talk to you for a minute? Please?" She asks. I nod and walk over to her.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Look, You've been doing really well since you started working here... Which is why.." She starts. "I'm giving you a raise. Instead of you making 12 bucks an hour, you are now making 16 bucks an hour." She says, smiling.

"REALLY?! OMG." I say. "Thank You Thank You THANK YOU!" I say, hugging her.

"Your're welcome." She laughs. "Also, I'm giving you the rest of the week off. You'll still get paid. Trust me." She says.

"Oh my gosh. Thank you so much, Sirena!"

"You're welcome. Take the rest of the day off. Go home early.. Start your week vaca. Go out with some friends. Take Logan somewhere nice. Just don't stay inside all day." She smiles.

I grab my coat and purse then nod at her.

"I won't"

I walk out and thats when I notice that someone is watching me. Zach. What the fuck does he want?

"What the fuck do you want Zach? I told you that I don't want you back." I say, walking straight towards Garage to go do some shopping.

"I don't want you.. You're little friend.. Oh what's her name? Maddie. Yeah. That's it. Maddie stopped by my place and told me that you texted her about needing her back in your life...Yeah. That's not going to happen... Wanna know why? Because I killed her." He says, smirking. He killed Maddie?! I don't believe this..

"What? You couldn't have killed her..." I say.

"I have the knife in my pocket to prove it.." He says.

Oh my god. I am so fucking scared right now.

"And, I'm after you boyfriend next."

A/n HEHEHEHE I just wanted to end it here! ENJOY

Soph