Chapter 18

"Lacey, Stop. He's going to hurt you. I can't lose you.." Dad says, grabbing my arm. I shake my arm, loosing his grip and walk off the bus and over to Zac. The first thing I did to him was slap the SHIT out of him.

"DON'T YOU EVER EVER TOUCH MACKENZIE,BROOKE OR MADDIE AGAIN! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU MYSELF!" I yell, getting in his face.

He smirks at me and slaps his hand across my face. I scream in pain which causes Brooke and Maddie to start beating the crap out of him. Next thing I heard was Brooke screaming in pain because Zac hit her and Maddie screaming because Zac shot Mackenzie.

Before everything went black, I heard Dad and Logan yelling my name.. telling me to stay with them. Then, I blacked out.

Logan's P.O.V

~A few hours later~

"I'm sorry, Mr Henderson." the nurse says. "She's had a miscarriage.. Sorry for your loss.."  I watch her walk out then sigh. I grab Lacey's hand and sit in the chair beside the bed.

"Lacey, please. Wake up. I miss you like crazy! Zac is going to pay for what he did to you Brooke and Kenzie." I sigh. "Lacey, I love you. I just want you to know that I'm fine that I'm not going to be a dad anymore. That's Zac's fault. And, I'm going to punch the shit out of him." James looks at me and sighs.

"Logan, she'll be okay.. WAIT. Did you say that you're not going to be a dad anymore?" He asks.

"No..She had a miscarriage because of Zachary punching the shit out of her. I'm surprised he's not in jail. Plus, he'll just get someone to bail him out again." I say.

"Oh my... I'm so sorry, bud." James pats my back. I stand up and walk out.

"How is she?" Maddie asks, still crying softly.

"Well, She lost the baby thanks to Zachary.. And, she may be in a coma. She's not awake and it's be over 4 hours. Usually she would be awake by now. But.. my kid is gone. And, I swear to GOD... Zachary is going to pay. He almost killed Kenzie who is now in a coma and the doctors don't know when she'll wake up.. I'm sorry Madds.. I'm really sorry." I say, hugging her. She starts crying again. I whisper soothing words into her ear while she cries.

"Thank you.. I owe you... really. If you hadn't have rushed Kenzie to the hospital, she would've been dead by now.." Maddie says, sniffling.

"Hey.. I want to be nice. That's who I am.. Gosh. Everyone's going to be so sad about the baby.." I sigh.

Maddie's P.O.V

I walk into Lacey's hospital room and I look at Lacey.

"Lacey.. I just wanted you to know that.. Kenzie might be dead. She's in a coma... I can't lose you and her Lace. You're my big sister. I can't lose you." I say, crying.

Yasmin walks in with Kendall and holds Lacey's hand.

"Lacey, listen to me. You are not DYING. Kenzie is slowly dying and Maddie and I can't lose you. We love you.."

I hug Yas as she cries. Kendall walks over and kisses Lacey's head.

"Lacey, If we lose you... I don't know what James, Katelyn and Sarah will do. They all love you so much..Just please Lacey." He says, looking at her.

Lacey's P.O.V

I hear Kendall's voice and I smile.

"OMG. SHE SMILED AT ME! JAMES KATELYN SARAH LOGAN CARLOS! GET IN HERE!!" I hear Kendall yell.

"Oh my gosh! My baby girl is alive!!" James says, smiling then kissing my head.

"Lacceey! You had me worried! Carlos hardly got any sleep because he was worried about you! Hon, don't ever do that again!" Alexa smiles at me. "But, I'm glad you're back."

"Hey! I did too get some sleep. James made me sleep on the couch in the hallway. It counts!" Carlos says, defending himself.

"Lacey, You're alive.. I love you, Lace" Sarah smiles at me.

"You may not be able to hear this but uh.. You had a miscarriage and Logan's pretty upset. If you open your eyes, don't say anything about it." Katelyn whispers in my ear then walks out with Sarah and James.

It's been an hour since everyone has come to see me and my body still won't let me open my eyes. It sucks. I feel someone grab my hand. I know right away that it's Logan.

"Lacey, Listen to me. I don't care that we lost the child. Okay, I do but that doesnt matter. What matters now is that you are still alive.."

I slowly open my eyes and look at him. He's smiling that cute dimple smile that he has. That I fell in love with.

"Lacey, I know we haven't talked about it yet and you just woke up.. But I need an answer.. Will you make me the happiest guy here and marry me?" I stare at him. He's kneeled down in front of my hospital bed with a goregous ring. I nod my head, tears running down my cheeks and he smiles. He quickly wipes the tears away and slips the ring on my finger.

"Well Mrs.Henderson, Should we make it offical on Twitter and tell the fans?" He asks.

I nod and take my phone out of my pocket. We take a picture and he takes my phone and posts it on Twitter.

It reads,

'@1LoganHenderson and I are finally engaged! Well rushers, I know you'll be happy for us. Bring on the hate because he's all mine and I know that we'll be together forever. I love this guy.'

I giggle and rest my head on his shoulder. My Twitter blows up with notifications.

'YAY! FINALLY!' One of them tweets.

'I've been waiting for Logan to do this since you guy started dating! YES YES YES!!' another one writes.

'Ew. Why would he marry her? She's such a slut. I heard that her ex boyfriend is back for her. Marry him instead you whore. Logan's all mine.'

I try not to let tears come out of my eyes. I set my phone down on the table beside the bed and hide my head in Logan's chest.

Logan sighs and wraps his arms around me tightly.

"Lace.."

I don't answer.

"Lacey.."

No answer.

"Come on, Lace. She's just jealous that you get all of this." He says, pointing at himself which makes me laugh.

"There's that cute laugh.. Lace, Don't let it get to you. You've got me. I'm taken. Offically taken. And, I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy."

A/N So, I only had one person make an audition sheet for the second book... I need at least one more person to be a character in the second book... But, this one will work. :) Congrats girly! xD I totally forgot your username. Sorry. :/ Anyways, the next chapter will be Yasmin and Kendall's wedding and their honeymoon. Then the last chapter will be Lacey and Logan's weeding + honeymoon. Then, I will be starting the second book when I get back from camp. I just want to say that I am sooo close to 300 followers! I would be really happy if I got 300 followers before I leave for camp on Sunday but, I know that it probably won't happen so.. Thank you for all of the people that are following me! You guys have made my wishes come true! I love you guys!!

XoXo

Soph