Chapter 10.

"What?" I ask them as they stare at me.

 "You never told us that you are dating Logan Henderson." Britney says.

"Well, He actually just asked me out." I say shrugging.

"Lacey. You can't shrug about this. He's your role model!" Britney says.

"Yeah, Lace!" Maria says. "He's your biggest role model besides Austin Mahone.  You could've texted us as soon as you guys became a couple! This is sooo unfair!" She yells. I sigh and look over at Logan. He smirks at me and continues looking at his phone. Gee. Thanks for the help, Henderson.

"Guys.... Guuyyyysss. GUYS! Calm down. It's not a big deal. My stepdad didn't exactly say we could date. He's testing him.. That's why he's here. My stepdad thinks that Sarah doesn't love Logan as much as she does. But trust me. She does. It's just a test. We may seem like a couple but the truth is.. we're not really a couple." I can't believe I somewhat lied to my team mates.

~After Soccer practice~

I walk out of the change room once practice is over and walk over to Logan. He's sitting on the bench waiting for Sarah and I to be done changing. Sarah walks over with her friend Kenzie.

"Can Kenzie come over for awhile?"

"I dunno. You know dad's going to make us do homework when we get home, right?" I say, looking at her.

"I know. But, Kenzie and I hardly hang out."

"Well, Maybe she can come for icecream with us then." I say, looking over at Logan. He shrugs. I'm taking that as a yes since he's the one driving. I don't get my license untill the end of the month. I have to wait 2 weeks for my license.

"Yay! Come on, Kenzie! I'll race you to the car!" Sarah calls back at Kenzie as she starts running. Kenzie soon follows behind her. I pick Sarah's bag up and follow them to the car. Logan catches up once everyone's at the car.

"About time, Henderson. Yeshhh, You're slow." I say, smirking.

"Kenzie, Look away. I think their about to kiss." Sarah says, looking away from us.

"Ewwwwww. Yuck!" Kenzie groans, looking away.

"Well, I love you too. That's all you had to say. Geez, Maslow. You're just like your dad." Logan says, smiling.

"Thats it. You're going down, Henderson." I jump on his back then cover his eyes.

"Lacey. Uncover my eyes."

"No." I say.

"LLaaaccceeeeyyyy..."

"Nooooo."

Sarah and Kenzie look at us and start giggling.

"Lacey Lacey Lacey Lacey"

I giggle and smile.

"YAY! I won." I chant.

"Lacey, You might want to hold on tight." Sarah says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Cause, It looks like he's about to drop you." She says, smirking at Logan's face.

Oh Shit.

"Lacey. It's fine. I won't drop you. I swear."

"You better not." I say. "My dad will KILL you." I say, smirking. I jump off his back then hop in the car. Kenzie and Sarah do the same thing. Logan gets in last.

"Whats with this family and smirking? I swear, you guys get it from James." Logan says, driving off towards the icecream shop.