Chapter 4.

After gym, Becky and I decided not to go to period three. We're taking a dance class together and we just didn't want to listen to the teacher yap on and on about how our feet have to be pointed every time we dance. We both already know that. Becky's a hiphop dancer so she would know to point her toes. I'm just started ballet classes 2 weeks ago and my teacher always tells us to point our feet. So, Becky and I decided to go out early for lunch without getting caught by a teacher.

"So, are we going to pick up Sarbear or wait until she starts lunch?" Becky asks.

"I think we should wait. Unless you act as our mom and get her out early." I say.

"Okay" Becky says, driving towards Sarah's school.

~Skipping to after school xD~

Sarah was already picked up from school and now I was waiting to be picked up. When I saw a white car and saw Sarah in the back seat, I knew this was the ride to our new home.

I got up, grabbed my bag and walked to the car then got in.

A man turned around and smiled at me,

"You must be Lacey. Very nice to meet you. I will be driving you guys to and from school from now on until you get adopted." He says.

I nod and smile back at him,

"Okay." I say.

Sarah is playing some game on her phone so I decide to text Becky.

Hey Girly. Wazz up?!

She texts back within 20 seconds.

Nothing Much. Waiting for the guys to come to rehearsal. Wbu?

I smile at her text.

Just on my way to the foster home. -sigh- are you such you have someone that wants to adopt us?

We arrive at the house and he parks in the driveway. The house is just goregous. It doesn't look like homeless kids live here. It's just too fancy.

 Of Course, Lace. He's a really nice guy. He really wants to meet you too after I told him you were a singer and a dancer.

I roll my eyes and get out of the car. Sarah follows me.

We walk inside and we're greeted right away.

"LACEY! SARAH!" Some kids scream. "We've been waiting for you guys to come!"

We both smile,

"Thanks" Sarah and I both say.

"Anytime. Come on. I'll show you your guys' rooms." We follow a girl upstairs. There has to be at least 4 floors in this house. It's HUGE.

"This is Amy's room. Sarah, You'll be rooming with her. She's really nice. Don't worry. You'll be able to see Lacey around the house, Okay?"

Sarah looks up at me and I nod.

She nods,

"Okay!" She runs into the room and Amy smiles.

We continue to the 3rd floor.

"By the way, I'm Sabrina." She says.

"Nice to meet you." I say.

"This is our room. We're the second oldest here. There's a couple of 17 and 18 year olds here. But, dont worry. Most of them are nice. Anyways, Pick your bed. I got here an hour ago so, go ahead and pick." She says.

I pick the bed closest to the window. She picks the other one.

"Great choice." She says, sitting down on the bed.

"LACEY, SARAH! THERE'S SOMEONE HER TO ADOPT YOU. PLEASE COME DOWN AND MEET THEM." Someone yells.

"OKAY!" Sarah and I both yell then run downstairs.

There he is. Our new dad. I can't believe it's him.

A/N That's right! A Cliffhanger.!! HEHE. Sorry Guyz.

XoXo

Soph