Chapter 17

"Wait. Isn't he supposed to be in Jail??" I question Maddie.

"Yeah.. But according to the press, he punched 4 guards and 3 police officers. Then he picked up a gun and started shooting. He's killed at least 16 people and injured 7 people. Lace. He's after you" She looks at me, with a worried face.

"Yeah, Yeah. I know he is. He almost killed Brooke and Logan a couple of days ago and He came looking for me when it was Yasmin's birthday. Speaking of Yasmin, Kendall where's you're soon to be wife?" I ask, looking at him.

"Um... About that... See... We had a fight a week before the tour was supposed to start and we broke up... We're calling off the wedding." He says, looking down at his feet.

"WHAT?!" We all scream. "YOU CANT!!!"

"well, It's done. Okay. Yasmin and I are NEVER getting married. I messed up. I'm an asshole. I get it." He says.

"Care to give me a second chance?" Yasmin says, looking at him.

He looks up and smiles.

"Wait, So you're coming to me and asking me for a second chance? Shouldn't I be asking you for a second chance?" He asks.

"No. I just want you back.. I want my Kendork back." Yasmin says, smiling.

Rebecca walks over to us and smiles at Kendall.

"ready?" she asks.

"actually, No. My fiance is here now and I only want to spend time with her.. Sorry, Rebecca." Kendall says.

Rebecca walks away.

~Skipping to the last show on tour which is Texas again and is also 3 months later. xD~

The boys are singing the last song of the tour. We are. I always get emtional during this song. I don't know why. Anyways, I found something out last night.. Something that involves Logan.. and being pregnant. Dad can't know. He will kill us both.

I'm backstage talking to his mom and sister. They are honestly really nice people. Michele is just adorable. Presley has given me some fashion tips about my wardobe for tour. She commented on my skirts a couple of times but, I told her that Logan helped pick them out because he did.

She laughs,

"Logan? Skirt shopping? That's funny. He NEVER goes skirt shopping. When he was dating Demi, he never went shopping with her." she says.

"But, thats also because he was busy half of the time spending time with the guys. He's not as busy now and that's why he goes with Lace." Michele says.

I giggle.

"Haha. No. He just likes to come along. I don't even tell him that I'm going shopping and he knows that I am so he gets ready and goes with me.. I have a feeling we'll be going shopping again soon.." I say.

"Why?" Presley asks me.

"Come on, Lace. Tell us." Michele says.

"Well, I wanted to wait until Logan got off stage but.." I start. "I'm pregnant.. and he's the dad." I whisper.

"OMG!! I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!!" Michele yells. I laugh and Presley looks down embarrassed by her mom.

"Oh come on! You're going to be an aunt, Pres!!" I say, smiling at her.

"Yeah. I know." She says.

I feel arms wrap around my waist. I know its Logan but I go along with what he's about to say. Kendall comes up and covers my eyes then they both say,

"Guess who" in really girly voices.

Michele starts laughing and Presley dies in laughter.

"Hmmmm.... Linsay Lohan?" I ask.

"Noooo." They pout.

"Hannah Montana?" I ask again.

"NOOOO." They pout again.

"Hmmmm. Kendall and.. Yasmin?"

"Yes and no." I turn around to see a HUGE smile on Logan's face. What is he up too? He grabs my hand and walks into his dressing room, closing the door behind him.

"I already know you're pregnant." He says, smiling.

"Wait. What? How?" I ask him.

"I over heard you girls talking." He says. "Nice try, though." He kisses my head and opens the door. We walk out and walk to the tour bus then walk inside.

"So. How did you and Sarah enjoy the tour?" Dad asks.

"It was actually really fun." I say, looking at Maddie. She's been with us since the first show. I'm really glad we're starting our friendship over.

Maddie smiles and hugs me. Then whispers in my ear, 'Congradulations'. I giggle and say, 'thanks' she smiles and sits on the couch. I sit beside her and Logan squeezes inbetween us.

"Looooogggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn." Maddie whines. "You're sitting on my fingerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssss!"

"Oops. Sorry." He says, moving off her fingers then wraps his arms around me.

"Lacey, Is there something you want to tell me?" Dad asks, as the bus starts moving. Shit.

"Yeah .. Uh .. I'm .. Uh .. Pregnant.." I say.

He doesn't say anything which worries me. He's about to blow.

"OMG! I'm so happy for you Lace! Congradulations!! Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Dad says, smiling.

"Wait. You're not mad?" Logan and I both say.

"No. You took responsablility and told me.. You just found out last night.. right?" Dad asks.

Uh...

"Yup. I did. You caught me! You cheese jokster you!" I say.

Dad laughs and kisses my head.

"My baby girl is pregnant."

I hear the bus stop and everyone rushes to the front of the bus to see what's going on. Then we hear banging on the door and a few screams. I grip onto Logan and hide my head in his chest. He wraps his arms around me.

"Don't worry, Lace. We'll protect you." He says, kissing my head.

"ZAC. NOO. SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU! SHE'S OVER YOU! DON'T DO THIS!!" I hear a girl scream. Kenzie? Oh My God.

"KENZIIIIE!!!" I scream.

"LACEYYY! HELP ME! HE'S GOT ME!!" Kenzie cries.

"WHAT DID I SAY? SHUT UP!!" Zac yells then I hear a scream come out of Kenzie's mouth. Maddie gets up off the couch and opens the tour bus door then slams it shut.

"LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU'RE SUCH A WHORE! NO WONDER GIRLS LIKE LACEY LEAVE YOU! YOU NEVER LISTEN TO THEM! THAT'S WHY YOU'VE BEEN ARRESTED SO MANY TIMES!" Maddie screams. Tears start to roll down my cheeks.

"ZACHARY, GET BACK IN THE FUCKING CAR AND LEAVE THESE GIRLS ALONE!" I hear Brooke yell.

"SHUT UP YOU SLUT!" Zac yells back.

I run to the bunks and get changed. There's one thing he wants.. And that thing.. is me.

A/N I literally almost cried writing this! Only a couple more chapters until the book is done! Don't worry! There will be a second book!!! YAY! I'm holding auditions for roles in the second book. I'll post a sign up sheet thing if you want to be a person in the book!

XoXo

Soph