Part 26

Chapter 26

Amy's POV

I ran downstairs when Ron yelled up. "Harry's here!" he called.

Ginny and I ran downstairs to greet our friend. He was standing in the doorway, grinning.

I smiled. "You're finally here! Great to see you!"

"Yeah, you too!" he said.

"Here," Ron said. He grabbed Harry's stuff and ran upstairs with it.

"So, who's here?" Harry asked.

"Just us," Ginny said. "You, me, Amy, Ron, Fred, George, and Mom. Dad'll be here in a bit, and the rest are coming tomorrow."

"Cool," Harry said. "So, you all up for some quidditch?"

We played a Quidditch match. Me, Ron, and Fred on one team, and Ginny, Harry, and George on the other. My team won. After the match, it was pretty late, so we went to bed.

I was excited for the next day, because it was the day I would finally join the Order of the Phoenix.

The next morning

Hermione arrived the next day. She seemed fine from the little ... incident that had happened between me and her. Luckily, she still didn't remember a thing, and she never would. Or at least not for a very long time. And by that time everybody would be dead sooooo...

The rest of the Order arrived a little while after that. The first to arrive was Remus Lupin. From what I've heard of him, he was a Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher in Harry's third year. Harry had told me that he was the one who taught him to make a Patronus. He was a werewolf as well. Best not forget that slight detail.

The second to arrive was Mad-Eye Moody. He creeped me out. He had one working eye. The other one was creepy. It was always swiveling around in it's socket. I tried to avoid him. He was also a Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, in Harry's fourth year. Harry had told me that it wasn't really him, though. It was actually Barty Crouch Jr who had used Polyjuice Potion.

Of course, I had met Barty. He was nice enough. Weird, though. He always arrived in this weird blue box thing. And he used this kind of ... screwdriver instead of a wand.

Soon after, Tonks and Sirius arrived. Tonks was cool, with pink hair that changed color. She could change her appearance, such as making her nose turn into a beak or a pig snout. She was an auror who worked at the Ministry. She was funny, but very clumsy.

Then there was Sirius. I had heard a lot about Sirius from Harry. Sirius was Harry's godfather. He was in Azkaban once, and escaped. As far as I had heard, Harry looked up to him a lot. Apparently, Harry's dad and Sirius had been best friends. Harry had only met Sirius two years ago.

I met all of them as they arrived. They were all really nice, which didn't surprise me. The entire time, I planned about how to infiltrate them. I knew in the back of my mind that I wouldn't necessarily be joining them, but kind of just ... meeting them.

Later on, I was upstairs with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, and George. We were all sitting in Ron's bedroom talking.

"So how is it being in the Order of the Phoenix?" I asked.

"Well, we're not really in it," Fred replied.

"Yeah, we're not even invited to the meetings," George said.

"We always end up spying on them instead," Ron said.

"Extendable ears." George pulled out a stringy substance. "We can hear everything. Do you wanna hear?"