Chapter 35

Yo guys I got my Kindle fixed f r i c k y e a h ^u^

I'm gonna update a bit more often i guess, now my only problem is WiFi.

But I uploaded a one shot, check it out? It's a Frerard ^.^

Enjoy!¡

*~*~*~*~*

   "Kellin, oh my fucking god, I need to tell you something!" I nearly shouted, urgent as can be, as I'd practically flew into our 8th hour chemistry class. I was actually early for once, can you fuckin' believe that? I'm almost always late, or I get to class literally seconds before the bell rings. Mr Beaker just gave me an incredulous look from his desk, like, wow, you're early!, before looking back down at whatever papers he was grading.

We get like five minutes of passing time at my school, and there were still three or four minutes left. It always took me ages to get here because Study Hall is on first floor and Chemistry is on third floor, but I ran today.

As you can tell, I still had Beaker this semester, the only thing different was that I no longer had Jaime, Oliver, or Andy as classmates. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I've got Kel, but still.

   "Yeah, me too!" Kellin squealed, turning to face me as I sat down in my chair next to him. The cool thing about Beaker was that he let us pick our table partners (something I absolutely dreaded last year, fucking partner picking was hard when you had no friends) for the rest of the semester. "But you totally have to go first."

I decided not to beat around the bush. "I'm in fucking love, Kells," I whispered, face heating up with that overly familiar blushing mine. "with Vic, holy shit. I don't know what to do, I've never been in love, fuck." The look on his face, holy fucking shit, I wish I'd had a camera or something. I would've laminated and framed that picture. It was fucking priceless.

   "Ohmygod, really?!" He grinned, his hazel-brown-blue-green-fucking-rainbow eyes sparkling with amazement. "Why am I so surprised? I knew this would happen, eventually, you're in a relationship for Pete's sake. But still, that's fricking great! I'm so proud of you!" He gushed, emotion filling his bright eyes. "Aw, my little baby is growing up!" Kellin took that as his cue to envelope me in a tight hug, making me giggle.

   "Sure thing, dad," I rolled my eyes sarcastically, wrapping my arms around him all the same to return the hug. "Anyways, what's your important news?" To be honest, I was getting curious. Usually, if Kellin had something to say he said it, and that was that. But he still hasn't said it, that's the thing. He certainly had my attention now.

At my words he pulled away, a freaking moon sized grin on his face and his cheeks tickled pink. "Kate and I got back together!" He announced proudly, waiting for my reaction.

A big part of me felt happy for him; he was happy as heck and had someone to share that happiness with. But the other part, the little angry part, damn. I wanted to beat the shit out of Katelynne for breaking Kellin's heart in the first place. He was fucking sobbing, goddammit, and he's my best friend; why the fuck would I want the bitch who hurt him to be with him, again??

But I'm a good friend, okay, and Kellin is clearly happy, and he's a big boy who can make his own decisions, so I decided to be happy for him. I was happy for him, just a bit ticked about the shortcomings. "That's incredible," I breathed out, smiling cheerful as could be. If Kellin was happy, I was happy.

*

Pretty soon it was February, and everything was pink and red and lacy and lovely and so not my fricking thing. Yes, I had a boyfriend who I absolutely adored and would probably buy me a giant teddy bear or something cheesy for Valentine's day, but still. There's too much love in the air for me to even be comfortable with. Ew.