Chapter 20

Alex Gaskarth's parties are a big thing around here, and aren't usually something to be missed. Like, the fact that we could hear the music blaring from down the bloCK was pretty incredible by itself.

"This is gonna be sick!" Jaime exclaimed, a grin plastered across his face. He sounded like a boy on Christmas morning, opening his long awaited Gifts from Santa. Silly Jaime is really silly.

"Hopefully," I mumbled, eyes on the sky. Oh, the stars look beAUtiful tonight.

"HIME!" someone hollered from the other side of street, and Jaime's head snApped to the side.

He cast me an apologetic look before bounding across the street to join his friends.

"WhATEVS, HIME!" I called, rolling my eyes. "I DIDN'T NEED YOU ANYWAYS!" I yelled nonchalantly, continuing up the street.

Walking into Alex's crowded house, I was greeted by the sound of one of my favorite My Chemical Romance songs, Planetary (Go!).

"Now, please understand that I can't slow down, I won't be waiting for you. I can't stop now, because I'm dancing! This planets ours to defend, ain't got no time to pretend. Don't fuck around, this is our last chance!" the catchy lyrics sounded, and I couldn't help but start to bang my head to the beat of the music. A bunch of costumed people (dude some looked like the Killjoys from the Na Na Na video ggggGGGASSPPP) danced wildly on the floor, my vision literally pulsing to the beat of the music.

I noticed a severely out-of-place Oliver Sykes on the dancefloor, busting his moves. He was dressed as Superman, the little curl of hair on his forehead drawn on with (most likely) eyeliner. When I say out-of-place, I mean like... out of it. Like, either shit-faced or high, or possibly both. He looked overly happy. Like, dude, he was never tHAT elated looking. Skirting around the edge of the moving crowd, I made my way out into the open, which happened to be a kitchen.

Jack was going through the fridge, shoving shit out of the way. "Mom?" he wondered, sounding like a lost boy. He moved to the vegetable drawer, pulling it open and peering inside. "Mom, where are you?"

"Jack?" I asked cautiously. Wheeling around, he shouted, "Have you seen my mom?" to which I replied, "No," and he quickly ran out of the kitchen, yelling for his mom.

"Well, that was curious," Vic quietly commented, walking into the room. I subconsciously tensed up at the sound if his voice, before telling myself to loosen up.

"Vic- hi," I breathed out, startled by his sudden presence. My eyes travelled from his golden brown eyes, down to his luscious lips, down the length of his short, Mexican body. He was wearing exactly what we'd planned-

A suit and tie, his dress shirt a deep pink instead of the usual white, his tie having a bluish tinge to it. And of course, tue crimson blood spattered everywhere, from the side of his head and down his neck, from his black skinny jeans to his black Vans. He was holding a suitcase at his side, hand firmly grasping the handle.

"Yeah, feel free to check me out while you're at it," he smirked cheekily, and my eyes immediately snapped away from him. I grimaced as a soft blush colored my cheeks bUT DUDE THAT'S THE FAB PART ABOUT FACE PAINT. My eyes found their way back to his intense gaze. I'm so glad this paint shit is covering my red cheeks ;-;

"Sorry, I guess you can't help how attractive you are-" I stumbled over my words as a smug look came into his irises. "I mean to say, wow. I like your costume, Vic. What's in the suitcase?" I grinned, and the look in his eyes was replaced by something sly, something playful.

"Wanna buy some drugs?" he whispered, creeping closer. His playful eyes were trained on my own, a smirk playing across his smug lips.

"Drugs, give me drugs, give me drugs," I giggled. "I don't need 'em but I'll take what I want, keep the cash and I'll deal it," I continued, singing the lyrics to the MCR song back at him.