Chapter 17

Be happy I decided to update right away ugh

"Office, all of you," Bokan ordered, before turning on his heel and walking away. I gulped, nervous as fuck. Wouldn't you be, too, if this all just happened to you in a span of 15 minutes? Ohmygod, what'll Dad say?!?!

*~*~*~*

Gradually, we all made it into the office. We took up about half of the chairs in the office, and I sat glumly in the corner, knees pulled up to my chest with my head in my hands. This can't be happening, I can't be expelled! Dude, what the fuck?! It's not even Halloween yet, man. I've never gotten in this much trouble before, seriously, and never in this little time. It's usually January when I do something really drastic ;-;

"I'm sorry," Andy mumbled from beside me. "This is all my fault. I'm too weak to stand up for mysf and now- now you're getting expelled." he murmured apologetically.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, Andy. I'm your friend and- that's what friends do- they stand up for each other." I mumbled, never raising my head from my hands. "And this is NOT your fucking fault, okay? You're NOT weak, you're not stupid, and you're definitely worth it. This is all Craig's fault." I said the last part through clenched teeth, and I heard Craig's harsh laugh in the background.

"You better shut the fuck up, Owens," Oli seethed. "I can lay you out, right here, right fucking now."

"Oh, is that a fucking threat?" Craig replied arrogantly.

"That's a bloody promise."

I'm assuming Oliver gave Craig a murderous look, because it went silent for a moment. Nearlysilent, anyways. Jack was still trying to console a whimpering Alex. I don't know why he was so hysterical about the entire 'suicide' subject- maybe it was personal?

"Hey, Lex, everything's gonna be fine, alright? It'll be fabulous and dandy and altogether smashing. Simply smashing," Jack cooed softly, and Alex just laughed humorlessly.

"No, Jack, it's nOT gonna be 'smashing'. Tom is still gone and this b-bastard just h-h-hAD to bring him up again and-" Alex's voice broke. He started crying again. "I just m-miss him so fucking much, Jack," he sobbed.

"Craig Owens, Mr. Bokan is ready for you," Stacy, the awesome receptionist, announced, and I heard the sounds of Craig getting up.

"Emo faggots," he mumbled distastefully as he left the room.

"Hey, are you okay?" Andy asked randomly, gently nudging my knees.

"Why does it matter?" I questioned, before quickly throwing the question back at him. "Are you?"

"Mostly, yeah. I'll survive. It's not like this is new to me or anything." he answered honestly, and I finally lifted my head. His electric blue eyes looked oddly downcast and sad. "There's people like Craig everywhere I go. I- I guess I've gotten used to t over the years."

"You song really optimistic about this whole thing," I observed

"It's because I am, duh." he smiled softly. "Usually," he added as an afterthought, his dark eyebrows furrowing. His eyebrow game was like reALLY strong, okay? And his eyes were so pretty. Ugh, Andy's too attractive for words._.

"You're really strong, Andy. Props to you for keeping your head up high," I gave him a small smile.

"Thanks, 'Lex," Andy whispered, a smile lighting up his pale face. "You're pretty strong, too."

"I try," I mumbled, gnawing on my lip.

We fell into a comfortable silence again.

"Whatever," a disgruntled Craig drawled, strutting out of the Principal's office. As soon as Bokan's door closed, he laughed and threw pointless insults at us.