Chapter 5

&&&&&&&&&&

*a couple days later, lunch time*

I wish I hadn't acted like such a cunt the other morning. Vic was such an awesome dude, like omfg.

He likes a lot of the same bands that I like, we think alike, he wears band merch, oh my! He's like the guy version of me, only more talented and much more friendly. Ugh.

Tony, Jaime, and Mike are really great, too. Especially Himetime. We all have the same taste in music and similar sense of humor. Quite a few class together, fuck yes.

Out of the entire group, I'm probably the sarcastic emotionless asshole but they don't seem to mind.

I've noticed a few things about myself this week: I've started enjoying going to school, and I've even caught myself smiling genuine smiles and laughing actual, not sarcastic laughs. Weird, right? I guess these guys bring out the best in me.-.

We've been talking about bands for a while now. "What's your opinion on Avenged Sevenfold?" I asked Vic curiously.

He thought about it for a moment before replying. "I loved the album Nightmare. Favorite song by them?"

See, we were playing the band version of 21 questions.

   "A Little Piece of Heaven." I stated, laughing. Fuckin' necros.

   "Oh my god, same!" He laughed. "Opinion on Green Day?" He asked, the grin still on his face.

   "Look at my shirt, bro," I held out my shirt, smirking.

Lunch continued like that, the boys eating tacos (Tony was a vegetarian, so he had beans in place of meat), me nibbling at an apple, all of us talking about music.

I suppose I enjoyed being social, although it was rather new to me. The last time I'd opened up like this was in 9th grade, and I ended up getting hurt. More about that later.

I liked having people to sit with at lunch, having tables to share with friends during class. So strange.

&&&&

So now I'm in Chemistry, lounging with my feet on the table next to my lab partner. Surprise, surprise, I got paired up with Jaime. Yes.

   "When do we get to fuc-" I quickly corrected myself, not wanting to get sent out again. "Mess with the chemicals?" I raised my hand, looking expectantly at the teacher. I think his name was Mr. Beaker

   "Never, not with that attitude." The teacher called from the front of the room. He was rather young to be a teacher, I noticed, and he was sitting on top of his desk. He seemed pretty chill. "Feet off the table, Floyd." He added, glaring at my combat boots. Scratch that, he seemed like an asshole. I slid them off the table, laughing.

Some guy from the table directly across from ours raised a heavily tattooed hand. "Seriously, though. When can we?" He asked in a heavy British accent.

   "And you are...?" The teacher asked, asking the same question on my mind. Who's this newcomer?

   "Sykes, Oliver Sykes." Oliver answered arrogantly. Beaker scanned down his roster.

   "Strange, you're not listed. Did you get your schedule changed or?" Oliver nodded. "We both did, me and Sixx," he gestured to the guy next to him.

Sixx, or whatever, had straight long black hair that partially covered his pale face. It wasn't long like Vic's, though. Long, bit it didn't reach his shoulders. He was wearing a Batman shirt and had his lip pierced.

   "Andy," Sixx, or Andy, supplied. His voice surprised me; it was deeper than I expected it to be. "Or Andrew Biersack, or Sixx, or-" he stopped his rambling. "You get the point." He said sheepishly.

Beaker nodded his head, writing something down. "Alright. To answer your questions, we start doing experiments," he emphasized 'experiments', "In a few weeks. Sometime in October, maybe."

   "Awesome," Jaime grinned, "I can't wait."

&&&&&&&&&&&

Alright, I semi introduced Oli and Andy now. Next chapter you'll see Kellin and possibly a few others.

Toodloo c:

~Gavi