Twenty Eight.

Goosebumps covered my skin as I made my way down the wooden stairs. The grip on my towel was tight, so tight that I thought I might tear through the soft fabric.My stomach was in knots as I thought of going swimming with him. This suit I'm wearing wasn't too revealing but I still felt naked.It was a simple white one; the bottoms reached my belly button while the top simply tied around my neck. I had originally chosen my light green full suit that showed no stomach at all but I felt bad for not wearing this one because my grandmother had gotten it for me two years ago and I had failed to ever wear it.

"Ah there you are, I was just coming to get you..." his words slowly trailed off as he looked at me. 

I realized I was finally at the bottom of the staircase. Now why wasn't I able to get up the stairs just as quickly?

I felt my cheeks burn as his eyes traveled over my figure. I knew he would take advantage of the fact of my lack of clothing; I had expected it.

"Well come on then!" I hollered in false excitement, just trying to get him to stop looking at me like that.

His eyes looked back into my own and he grinned.

"Elizabeth,"

I took steps towards the back doors that led to the water, "Yes?" I asked turning back to him.

I clenched my jaw, trying to control myself from scolding him when his eyes shifted up. What is it with the buttocks that men find so attractive? 

"You are very beautiful, you know that don't you?" his words were quiet and sincere, and as usual I found myself softening up to him.

I felt that annoying ball of guilt in my stomach as I smiled, "Thank you Liam. But I'm going to be modest and say that you're over exaggerating." 

He came closer, a look of disbelief on his handsome face.

I finally noticed the small scruff growing on his jaw. It was unusual because Liam was always cleanly shaven.

"Over exaggerating? Not in the slightest! You're perfect in my eyes." he spoke confidently, stepping closer and stroking my chin gently.

These loving words were making me feel weird. I was still getting used to affectionate words and such. 

I sighed, my cheeks darkening.

"You know, you're very good with words." I commented, my hand grazing the doorknob.

He ran a hand through his hair, his large bicep flexing as he did so.

"You think so?" he questioned curiously, suddenly looking like a young boy who didn't believe a word I said.

"Mmhhmm." I hummed, smiling in assurance. "Now come on, let's go swim!" Finally gaining some confidence and opening the door.

I quickly made my way down to the wooden dock, relishing the feel of the warm air around me and the smell of fresh air.

His heavy footsteps could be heard from behind me as I set my stuff down. 

"So, do we just jump in or are there stairs?" I asked, looking around the dock for the stairs.

"Well actually," he paused and before I could turn to him I felt arms wrap around my waist.

I screamed in surprise, my eyes widening when I felt him sprinting towards the edge of the dock. His large arms held me right against his chest and I had no way of escaping, no matter how much I wiggled.

"Liam no!" I screeched, attempting to pull his hands that were tightly wrapped around me off. "No no no-"

My chants were cut off when he leaped and we both crashed into the surface of the water. My body tensed at the cool temperature of the water, my eyes automatically shutting.