Epilogue - And They All lived Happily Ever After.

6 Years Later

Zayn walked into his home, smiling at the smell of cinnamon and apple. He dropped his suitcase down on the floor and walked into the kitchen where he saw a familiar mop of curly hair. Harry sat; wearing a wide smile, watching Liam put the finishing touches on an apple pie.

"Zaynie!" Harry yelped, pouncing on his husband who barely managed to stay on two feet, "I wasn't even gone that long charming," he choked, setting the jumpy boy on the floor. Zayn then scanned the house, his hands still rested on Harry's petite hips, before leaning in, whispering against his lovers neck. "Where's my little man?"

"Here!" The small boy yelled, running from the other side of the kitchen to Zayn's leg, grabbing on and giggling like mad. "I'm right here, dadda,"

Zayn smiled, leaning down and grabbing the small blonde boy in his arms, lifting him up and throwing over his head.

"Did daddy take good care of you today?" Zayn asked. The small boy nodded and grabbed onto Harry 's neck. "Daddy always takes good care of me," He giggled, kissing Harry 's nose

"He's a good daddy, yes?" Zayn teased, kissing Harry 's needy lips before setting his son on the floor. "What did you guys make? Is uncle LiLi teaching you to cook again?"

"Yes!" He smiled, running over to Liam and staring up at him with big brown eyes, "We made pie,"

"What kind of pie?" Zayn chuckled, asking, even though he could clearly smell it was apple.

"I don't remember..." The small boy said, his face contorting in thought.

"Apple," Harry giggled. Zayn kissed Harry again and smiled. "Yes, must be apple,"

Charlie's big blue eyes darted around the room; he offend got distracted, just like his father, shiny objects getting his full attention. "Fire truck," He giggled, running over to the red truck on which he sat on, scooting across the floor. "Hazz, why don't you go play with Charlie, yeah?" The darker kissed along the soft skin of Harry's neck, still covered in bite marks till this day.

"Okay," Harry giggled, chasing after his son, that was so similar to himself in his actions. They had adopted their son because of that reason. Their little boy, Charlie, was just like Harry. His personality, his smile, everything. Zayn couldn't help but to love to boy unconditionally.

Charlie was only a few months old when Jay introduced them to the little boy, thinking Harry and Zayn needed something in there life, someone to keep them busy. Charlie's mother left him there after he was born, she was only 16 and to her, had no time for a baby, but for Harry and Zayn, there little boy was perfect, he was everything to them.

How someone could give such a child up, Zayn found sickening But Harry didn't know, no, Harry was told the stork brought them there son, and that was all Harry needed to know, he was still just as pure as day one. He didn't need to know the crewel things this world was made of.

So Charlie was brought into their life, giving Zayn yet another reason to smile. Harry thought that Charlie was just like him--and really, he was. Only Charlie had a thing for superheroes, not Disney movies. It was all just amazing, and Zayn loved every second of his days that he got to spend with his family.

"Thanks for watching them, Liam," Zayn smiled.

"It's no problem," Liam replied.

Zayn knew that Harry couldn't be left alone with Charlie. It was dangerous. While yes, Harry thought he could do it, Zayn knew that if something happened, one of them could be lost forever. Both of his babies were fragile.