Bad Attraction

I hopped down from the roof in front of our group with the exclusion of Yoon. I saluted Yona. "Princess! Yoon has headed into the neighboring village." I informed her. She nodded. "Thank you." She played along. "I wonder what he could be doing sneaking off like that." She wondered aloud.

Hak and I exchanged looks. "Well then . . ." I started off. "Why don't we follow?" My brother finished.

She nodded, liking the idea and held her fist up. "Alright. To Yoon." She began to head towards the direction of the village. Of course we all naturally followed after her.

Seriously. Why is he sneaking off like that? He's always the one to scold us if we venture off on our own. Now he's doing it.

As we entered the village, we immediately spotted Yoon, surrounded by some kids. Oh? The kids ran off as an older man walked over to Yoon and they began to talk.

We couldn't hear them so we walked closer. Yoon still hasn't noticed we followed him. It wasn't that hard to do because he took a cart filled with lots of items.

Definitely suspicious. He always has Hak or Kija do heavy lifting. "I have provisions. I'll pass them around to everyone." Yoon said, digging through the cart. The older man glanced back at us.

Oh, we're noticed. "Thank you. By the way . . .are those people behind you friends of yours?" He asked. Yoon glanced back, confused. "What?" He froze upon seeing all of us behind him.

"Why are you guys here?!" He shouted loudly at us. Ah, there's the normal Yoon! "You left stealthily. I got worried." Yona stated, as if she did no wrong. "I accompanied the Princess." Kija answered.

Zeno is having fun of his own, putting the fluff of Shin-Ah's mask on top of his head. "Zeno came along with Seiryuu's fluff." He grinned, an air of pleasantness around him. "Go back!" Yoon said strongly.

I stood between Hak and Jae-Ha. "Yoon, I'm hungry." Hak said in his monotone voice. "Yoon, could you make some perilla porridge?" Jae-Ha asked. I frowned at that. "Eh? No. Yoon~! Make me shish kabobs!" I whined. His temple throbbed as he listened to us, giving us mean eyes.

"Go back right now, you good for nothings." So mean. Hak, Kija, Jae-Ha, and I gathered around Shin-Ah and Zeno, taking in the nice feeling of the fluff

"This is really warm." I said, nuzzling it to my cheek. "Right? Snugly and fluffy!" Zeno said happily.

"Are you listening to me you beasts?!" Yoon yelled at us, as to be expected. "You're helping this village out right? We'll help you." Yona said in determination. "You can't! You'll attract attention!" Hm?

We all stood together in front of him. "We'll do our best not to." Yona said, an airy atmospheres about them. Although I get what he's saying. Red headed Princess, ex-general, ex-guardian, and beasts. We're not exactly on the down low.

Yoon glared at us. "That's impossible! You attract attention just by being alive!" He shouted. Well he's not wrong. He sighed, rubbing his temples.

He tends to do that when we're around. Well it's fun. "This place has sick people and isn't safe. It isn't the kind of place a princess should come to." He explained.

Yeah, I noticed that. As soon as we entered, I've only seen elderly people. The only young people I saw were those kids from earlier. And it's a bit run down. This village is like many others I've seen.

I see why Yoon is here. "Yoon." She interrupted. Oh, here we go. "It is because I am Kouka's Princess and especially because I am King Il's daughter, that I think it is a place I should come to. I want to know the effects of the things my father did." Ah-ah. No one can go against that.