Pirate of Awa

I inhaled the smell of salt deeply, a small smile making its way onto my face. For days and days and days on end, we've been tracking the Green Dragon. And it led us to a little port town.

The smell of the sea is refreshing compared to the forest and mountain smell. Yona put her hand above her wide eyes as she stared down at the town in awe. "Wow! A port town!" She exclaimed, excitement clear as day on her face.

It wasn't just her though. No. It's her; Yoon, Kija, and Shin-Ah who are all looking down in awe and excitement. Well, as much as one can get excitement out of Shin-Ah that is.

"Hak, Kiri! Is that the ocean? It's so pretty! This is my first time seeing it!" Yona chirped excitedly, eyes still wide and her violet eyes twinkled as they took in the sight.

"Port Awa, territory of the Earth Tribe. Never thought we'd come here again, eh sis?" Hak looked down on me.

I laughed at that, smiling at the town below. "Yeah. It's been about . . . two years maybe?" I thought over the last time I visited Awa. I may or may not have started something that led me not to return.

I'm sure it'll be fine.

"You two have been here before?" Yoon asked us curiously. "A long time ago, the old man brought us here." Hak said, thinking back at the time.

I placed a hand on my hip. "Before I became Guardian of Hiryuu Castle I was the General of the Sky Tribe for a short time. But after a while I resigned that back to the original Tribe leader on the account I'm from the Wind Tribe and I hated the meetings. However I became the Guardian and still ended up going to those damn meetings." I grumbled shaking my head in distaste.

"Anyway, apart of protecting the castle as both a Guardian and Sky Tribe General, I was also to check out the other tribe's lands here and there. I've been to Awa quite a few times." I admitted.

Yoon's eyes widened slightly. "Eh? I had heard a rumor about someone who was the Sky Tribe's general for about a year, but the rumor soon died down. So that was true?"

I laughed, nodding my head "Yes. The original Sky Tribe General and I switched places to test the waters. He thought the Guardian of Hiryuu Castle was a more noble position for the best, but neither of us liked it and we switched back." I stated, shrugging my shoulders.

I didn't like being in charge of people but he did. Besides, I'm from the Wind Tribe. That's just weird.

I glanced at the others. "Kija, you alright?" I asked, noticing the sick look on his face. He looks like he's going to throw up.

"Is the Green Dragon here?" Yona asked curiously, thinking it has to do with his sickness. "Well, he seems to be rapidly changing his position and . . ." He fell down, eyes swirling.

"Ah, Kija!" Yona shouted worriedly as his eyes kept spinning. "So Dragon powers aren't unlimited huh? If you push your limits it really drains you." Yoon noted, staring down at the fallen Dragon.

"We want to find the Green Dragon, too, but we're tired from the long trip, and I'd like to go get some food supplies." Yoon said thoughtfully.

Instantly Yona, Kija, and Shin-Ah got excited about the idea of exploring. "Okay, let's go to the port!" Yona squealed.

I looked at Yoon, pointing at them. "Should you tell them or should I?" I asked. He sighed, shaking his head at them.

Crimson haired Princess, weird hand, and obviously suspicious. They all stick out like a sore thumb.

"We aren't going! I'm not taking you guys! Especially you with the mask!" He shouted at them.

Shin-Ah immediately curled into a ball dejectedly and Kija patted his shoulder reassuringly.