Yearn

The older man led us to a secret village with lots of people wearing the same robes as him and his little entourage.

They all have really pale hair, almost white or a pale gray. The man was smiling as he gestured around, giving us a tour. "To our left is the White Dragon's-" He spoke but someone spitting loudly interrupted.

We turned to see Yoon with his hands tied behind his back and in a cage. "Hey! What's with the casual 'Dragon's Village Tour' over there?!" He demanded.

I pointed at him. "I found Yoon!" I declared, only making the already angry Yoon angrier. "What do you mean found?!"

Yona and Hak looked at him with blank faces until she merely smiled and put her hand up. "Oh, Yoon. How are you doing?" She asked.

Infuriating him even more. "I'm fine-ly tied up!" He shouted loudly. Man he has a pair of lungs on him. The older man bowed his head at Yona.

"I apologize for the incivility towards your friend. You, let him out." He turned to the man standing by the cage holding Yoon.

"But . . ." He started before the older man motioned towards Yona. "We have a crimson haired guest." He spoke, like it explained everything.

Which so far it really has with these people.

The man by the cage jumped as his eyes widened upon seeing Yona. "Forgive me!" He bowed to her before quickly unlocking the cage and untying the rope confining our friend.

As soon as the ropes were off he went to our side. "What's going on?" He questioned; clearly confused with their attitude towards Yona.

I shrugged nonchalantly, throwing my hands behind my head. "I don't know. As soon as they saw the Princess, they just suddenly, no, not the Princess herself, but more like . . ."

Hak and I glanced at Yona. A soft wind blew, making her crimson red hair sway.

Yes, the thing that changed them was her hair.

I handed Yoon his belongings that we picked up before we were brought here, still looking at Yona.

Yes, her hair is strange. I've never seen hair like it before. I could see why they'd be surprised by it. But it's like they know someone important with hair just like hers.

It's strange really. But this is the Dragon's Village. It could be because of King Hiryuu, the Crimson Dragon.

I suppose this is proof that the legend is true. And that means Yona is the reincarnation of a God.

The man led us to an extremely large tree in the village. A dragon statue is placed in front of it, and stood about his height.

He bowed to Yona. "Please forgive us for our rudeness just now. This is where the White Dragon, one of the Four Dragons, drifted to after completing his role after the war during the mythical era."

I looked around. It is pretty hidden by the mist. And there's a large building built into the side of the mountain. Looks pretty official to me.

"We have eliminated any insolent fools who came here to obtain the White Dragon's power. It is our mission and our pride to protect the White Dragon and pass on his blood. We cannot allow outsiders to come into this land so easily."

I was distracted from his speech. I heard his words but there's a little something that is troublesome.

"I understand your circumstances but . . ." Hak started. I nodded, stepping closer to my brother. "What is this?" I finished.

Around us were a bunch people, all reaching out to Yona, who was now being held by Hak. They were all staring at her in admiration as they came closer.