Roar

I looked up at the dark sky. Soon the sun will be rising. And that will be our cue to leave. To leave everything behind.

Ah-ah. It's really depressing. But it can't be helped. Although I must admit, I am sad that I'm no longer going to be Son Kiriya. It was nice, having a family.

But all good things must come to an end. "Kiri, I got them." I turned to see Hak with a bow and quiver on his back. I guess the small sword is in his robe. Turning I held open my hand.

He smirked and dug in his pocket before placing two daggers in my hand. I stared at the blade before sticking them inside my long red boots.

I glanced at the window of the shop. My reflection is a little off due to the lack of light. As usual, my long, dull, red hair is pulled into a pony tail that reaches my lower back with ease.

I wore black thigh high socks and knee high red boots. Underneath my short pink skirt is a pair of black shorts, hidden by the skirt. I wore a black top underneath my sleeveless dark red kimono like coat that revealed my skirt. I have separate white sleeves that reach a bit above my elbow with black cuffs.

My spear is secured onto my back with a strap. My eyes, although I can't see it's usual red color in the dark, held determination and sadness.

This is it. Over the horizon, a peek of light began to shine. "Well, all that leaves is Tae-Yeon." I murmured. Hak nodded, a look in his eyes.

He doesn't want to put it on the poor little guy. But it can't be helped.

We headed back to the house as the sun began to increasingly rise. To our surprise, a sleepy Tae-Yeon was already looking out the window at us.

"You think gramps told him?" Hak asked. I sighed and shrugged. "Well we're not exactly doing the best job in hiding it. They all may be morons, but they're pretty sharp." He snorted at that, making me chuckle.

We walked over to our little brother. "Kiri Nee-Chan, Hak Nii-Chan. Are you two leaving?" He asked sadly.

I smiled lightly and caressed his cheek. "Yeah. But don't worry, Onee-Chan and Onii-Chan are going to be alright." I reassured him.

Hak nodded and patted his head. "Don't worry. Protect Lina for me will you?" Tae-Yeon put up a brave front, forcing a big smile.

"Yeah. Hak Nii-Chan, I promise!" Tae-Yeon. My adorable little brother. This is farewell.

I leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. Hak and I then set out, heading for the gate.

"Ah-ah. That was pretty rough." I said with uncaring voice. Despite my actions on it, it really was tough. Hak smiled lightly, but his eyes revealed he felt the same.

As we neared the gate, I saw that Tae-Woo was there. He was awake, leaning against the wall so casually. "Eh? Look who's actually awake." I said in false amazement as we neared him.

Hak nodded. "Look's like you're properly guarding the gate today." Hak seemed to approve of it.

Tae-Woo didn't open his eyes. "Can't sleep without a friend to lean on." He stated.

Well, he's not wrong I suppose. Him and Han-Dae are always together, it's rare to see them apart. Maybe rare isn't the right word. Weird.

Yeah, definitely weird. He opened his eyes and looked up, obviously wanting to be asleep with his friend, uninjured.

Hak and I smiled a bit. "No sleeping." We spoke in unison. He glanced at us. "Where are you going, Master Hak, Mistress Kiri?" He asked.

I glanced up. Hm, good question. "We're leaving this place." Hak answered.