History is Made at Night

"You're going to ruin your beautiful face if you keep on scowling, Kiri." I glanced over to see Jae-Ha. I sat on the top of the roofing of the ship, my gaze towards the harbor. I had been here all night, looking out. Along with Hak, Kija, and Shin-Ah.

"I don't need to be beautiful in my line of work." I deadpanned, not bothered by his words in the slightest.

He sighed, shaking his head. "Ah-Ah. Such a waste." No one asked you, Droopy Eyes. Yona . . . ahg! I want Yona in my line of sight! Right this instant!

I get anxious when she's not around. I should have just killed Kum-Ji that day. But back then, I tried not to excessively kill.

Look where that got us. Instead of hesitating and taking mercy, I should have taken his head long ago. "Hak. You should rest a little. You've been in that position since yesterday. Seriously, you and your sister-"

Jae-Ha was interrupted. "I sleep like this and Kiri is always in high places. Besides, you should tell that to White Snake."

I glanced down at Kija, who is currently shouting at the air again. "What's up with him?" Jae-Ha asked.

I raised an eyebrow at Kija's performance as he cursed Kum-Ji. "He dozes off every so often then jumps and attacks the air." I answered nonchalantly. Jae-Ha moved his bangs in a smooth motion. "Kija is going to ruin that pretty face of his."

Shin-Ah appeared behind him without him noticing. "Green Dragon . . . has bags . . . under his eyes . . ." He said softly, making Jae-Ha stiffen. He turned quickly to the culprit.

"C-Could you not whisper right behind me Shin-Ah?" He asked. Hm? "Green Dragon . . . hasn't slept too." Shin-Ah spoke, exposing the idiot pervert. Oh? "Me? No way. I ate well and slept well. I even had fun with a girl last night. I'm relaxed as I can be." I hopped down and stood between Hak and Kija, as we stared at him.

All at once, the three of us lunged at him, going for his bangs.

"Lemme see your face!"

"Show me your eyes!"

"Don't be stingy!"

The three of us wrestled against Jae-Ha to see his eyes, him yelling at us to let go. I finally moved his bangs aside and we saw the dark circles under his eyes.

We stood, satisfied with our discovery. However . . . He was blushing lightly, holding part of his clothes.

"I've been tainted, but it kinda felt painful and good." He moved his shirt down to reveal part of his chest.

"Why do you always feel the need to strip?" I demanded, shaking my head. "He did have bags under his eyes!" Kija declared, being as oblivious to Jae-Ha's perversions as always.

"Like I said, I was with a girl last-" He was interrupted by Shin-Ah. "Green Dragon . . . was at the crow's nest all night yesterday." He revealed Jae-Ha's lie, again.

His playful exterior dropped as he sweat a bit. "You're watching me closely. Jeez, I must be loved." You're something alright.

Kija smiled brightly. "You're also worried sick about her, aren't you?" He asked happily. "So what? Yes, I'm worried about Yona. Isn't it obvious? It's because she's a girl." Kija smiled, his beautiful eyes twinkling happily.

"As long as you feel the same way as I do, it doesn't matter. That alone is a good enough for me to have your back as we fight."

Kija. Grinning I hugged him tightly. "Kija you're so cute~." I cooed. He frowned, a light blush. "Eh? I'm not cute!" He defended, making me laugh.