Trial of Senjusou Plant

"My life on the line?" Yona asked, confused by her words. "Right now you're useless baggage. If you still want to fight Kum-Ju with us then I need to see your determination that meets the task." I narrowed my eyes on Gi-Gan.

She has no respect for the Princess. And while I understand she doesn't know who Yona is, she is still a person and saying those things about a person you know nothing about is not only disrespectful, it's heinous.

If you wish to judge someone, judge them when you know more about them. "Okay. What do I need to do?" She asked, not at all offended by the old woman's words. "I want you to go get some senjusou plants." She stated as if it was simple.

"What?!" Her crew looked at her as if she was mad. It's just a plant. What's with all the dramatics? I know Yona's a small and fragile looking girl, but she's not useless.

"Captain, that's-" A pirate began to protest. "Shut up. It's not like you can do it." What is going on?

It's just a plant, right? "What's a senjusou plant?" Yoon voiced the question we were all wondering.

"It's an invaluable medical plant that only grows on the Vanishing Cape. A cure-all that drastically shortens the recovery time for illness and injuries."

Eh? Is there really such a plant? "A cure-all?!" Yoon's excitement skyrocketed at that.

"If we have senjusou plants, our injured comrades can make a speedy recovery. We'll badly need them for the fights ahead. Lucky for you, the guy who usually picks them is injured. If you can play his part, then I'll pass you."

What kind of cape is it? For it to be that difficult for them, for Yona needing to put her life on the line? "Alright." She agreed.

I frowned at her decision to do so. "Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you. Senjusou plants grow on a steep cliffside. Go there alone without anybody's help." She must be out of her mind!

Yoon and Kija jumped when she said she must go alone. "Wha?!" They don't like the idea anymore then me. Or Hak and Shin-Ah for that matter. Maybe even Jae-Ha.

I looked at his face curiously. He's doing well to mask it, but I can see his eyes on Yona. "I already planned on that." Yona stated.

"Yona, that's crazy!" Yoon turned to her, face contorted in worry. "Please Yoon. This is my job." Her eyes hold a strong will. The kind that makes it impossible for anyone to refute her.

I glanced at Hak, who's staring at her intently. "That's commendable of you. Jae-Ha, show her the way." She glanced back at the Dragon who was watching the events unravel.

"Yeah, yeah." He rubbed the back of his head as he pushed off the wall.

Yona began to walk over to him before glancing back at us, smiling warmly. "Well, I'm going out for a bit. I'll be right back." She waved and walked off with Jae-Ha, leaving us behind.

Yoon frowned deeply, watching her leave. "Is it alright to let her go?" He asked us. Kija held an equal look of worry and even Shin-Ah is fidgeting anxiously. "We could try to stop her right now." Kija tried, the most against this.

I sighed loudly, throwing my hands behind my head. "Easier said then done." I spoke loudly from next to Hak.

His gaze lingered where she had disappeared. "Even if we try to stop her, the Princess won't listen." He explained.

I sighed again and walked over to the edge of the ship, sitting on the railing, looking out at the sea. Letting Yona go, by herself, how could I have let that happen? She's exposed to danger.