Bond

Hak tensed and shivered from next to me, yet again. I raised an eyebrow at my brother. "You've been acting like that ever since last night." I mentioned to him aloud. "Is something wrong?" Yona questioned, looking at Hak's pale face.

But it wasn't pale due to sickness, it's strange really. "Nothing." He lied, still looking uneasy. What's gotten into him? Yona stared at him a little longer, also noticing his lie.

Well, whatever. We continued venturing into town. "Let's try that way." Yoon pointed in a direction. Yona nodded in agreement. "We have Shin-Ah waiting alone again, so we have to find the Green Dragon fast." Yoon and I sweat dropped at her words as we recalled him as we left.

He was crouched down, holding mine and Hak's weapon, looking awfully dejected as he faces the sea.

"He did seem awfully pitiful." Yoon agreed. Poor Shin-Ah. I pity the poor guy. "Kija, where's the Green Dragon?" Yona turned to our companion, still walking.

"I think he's in this town. But he's very fast and won't hold still." Before we could ask anything else, the window to a shop broke open as a vase flew out; shattering on the ground, the pieces of window glass sparkled in the suns light.

Shouts could be heard from inside, as well as some screams. We all walked forward a bit to peek inside the busted window to see officers terrorizing people.

"W-What's going on?" Yona asked as she peered in. "Looks like the officers are making a racket." Yona shook in anger and I looked at her. I gasped slightly at the look in her eyes.

In her angry, violet eye, a fire burned, making my body unable to move. Yona . . . She began to head towards the door when Kija stopped her.

"No, Princess." She looked down, conflict on her face. "I will take care of it." He was about to head in when Hak stopped him. "You draw too much attention. Stand back, I'll-"

Yoon stopped him. "You too Thunder Beast!" He began to drag them away. I bit my tongue. I can't interfere. Not today. Yona is here. I can't, and I will not jeopardize her safety.

So I followed after. They were by a side of a shop, but we could peek out and see the front of that store. Yoon looked at the two guys. "Do you circus freaks understand your circumstances?" He questioned them.

Kija pursed his lips. "However-" He was cut off by Yoon. "I heard rumors that Kum-Ji's ship was sunk by the pirates yesterday, so the officers are irritated. I know how you feel, but we need to stay quiet for now." Yoon tried to calm them down.

I peeked around the corner with Yona to see the aggravated soldiers begin to leave. "See, they're gone now. Let's go." Yoon said, heading away. Yona stared at the shop a bit more before following.

We entered a more populated area when Hak stopped suddenly. "Hey." Hm? We all looked at him curiously. He grabbed the back of my shirt. "We're going off on our own. Take care of the Princess."

He then took off, dragging me along with him. "Eh? Wait, why?" I complained as he continued to drag me away.

He stole a glace my way before looking forward. "There are wanted posters of us." He informed me. Hm?

Well, figures. I smiled slyly. "So we're getting close to Kouka's most wanted criminals?" I asked excitedly, making him chuckle.

After a bit he slowed down enough and released me. We continued walking when we noticed a familiar guy. It's the playboy.

We stopped just a bit behind his laughing form as he stared at the wanted board. I stared at it as well and my temple throbbed in annoyance at the ugly drawing of me. What's worse is they drew my full body, and gave me a flat chest.