Light

Staring at the Blue Dragon, I couldn't help but wonder why he is feared. There is no malice, no sadistic aura to him. I can't see why they would be afraid of him.

"The mask, the Blue Dragon's mask has . . . AH!" The man threw his head down and clasped his hands to his head, fear overriding him.

"What is it?" Yoon questioned them. "You turn into stone if you look at those eyes!" He screamed in terror.

Stone? "H-He came out to kill us all!" Another villager shouted. Anger boiled within me and I glared at them.

What the hell is their problem?!

"The Blue Dragon saved me. He won't kill anybody without a reason." Yona tried. The Blue Dragon closed his eyes. Eh?

He's closing them . . . for those horrid people? He reached down and grabbed the mask and placed it back on his face. It only covered the top half, revealing the lower half.

He's letting them know he has no hostility towards them. I don't get him, and I don't get this crazy village.

"What do you want Blue Dragon? You have no intention of coming with us, correct?" Kija questioned, not happy in the very least about his decision.

The Blue Dragon bent down and picked up the axe on the ground. He then turned, heading towards Kija.

Kija jumped and brought his claw up in case he needed to defend himself. But he didn't send bloodlust.

Yoon had grabbed Yona and dragged her away in case the two decided to brawl, but I can't see it. There is no hostility.

He stopped in front of Kija and raised the axe. He swung down and hit the wall next to him. Huh?

He then continued to hit the same spot. I see. He's digging.

Kija blushed in embarrassment at his mistake of thinking he'd attack him. "You . . ! If you came to help us escape, why did you not say so?!" He shouted at him, still embarrassed.

"I was in despair, thinking we Dragons would have to fight amongst ourselves! Wait, why are you digging here? The exit is over there." He motioned to the collapsed rubble.

The Blue Dragon stopped momentarily. "This . . . leads out. It's quicker to dig here . . ." His voice is quiet and smooth.

"You should have mentioned that sooner! Princess, I will start digging now, so please wait." Kija said, directing his attention to Yona.

She frowned, but her eyes held determination. "I'll dig too. Let me borrow that." She took a villagers knife.

What an interesting Princess she is. "You must not. It is we, the Dragons, who have a duty to protect you." Kija countered with her.

"Let me . . . let me help as well! Let's get out of this place quickly!" Kija blushed at her attention to him. "Yes!"

Yoon took another villagers knife, since they lost whatever threatening presence they had earlier.

"You guys start digging too, if you want to live." Yoon scolded the villager. I laughed at that and grabbed my spear, beginning to dig as well.

We all continued to dig. Kija, Blue Dragon, and I were doing the most progress, but the others were helping.

Blue Dragon moved and I turned to see him stop Yona from falling over. "Blue . . . Dragon . . ." She mumbled. She's tired, and the amount of oxygen in here is thinning.

"Are you okay?!" Yoon asked worriedly, stopping his digging. "Yes . . ." She lied.

I pursed my lips. We need to speed up the digging. "Blue Dragon, take the Princess to your room. There should be more air there." Kija said.