Fate and the Chosen Door

"So Soo-Won should be here soon, right?" I asked Hak. We were currently patrolling the area. Hak nodded a smile on his face.

I grinned cheekily. "Sweet! We haven't seen him in so long. I miss him." I closed my eyes, grin still in tact.

Hak chuckled a bit at that. "Soo-Won!" Hm? Yona's voice called out happily. Turning, we saw Yona sticking her head out the window, looking down at someone.

Following her gaze we saw Soo-Won had arrived.

Eh, perfect timing! Hak and I glanced at each other before smirking. I quickly hopped onto the roofing of the exposed hall while Hak hopped onto the railing.

"Welcome Soo-Won! Hurry up! We have pear compote today!" She called down happily.

"You're wide open!" The familiar sound of the pole of Hak's weapon could be heard along with Soo-Won's surprised pain. He whacked him.

"You're too slow Soo-Won-Sama. You'll get chewed out by that old man if you don't get better." Hak warned him playfully. "Nonsense. I received high praise from Master Mundok, telling me that I have good aptitude." Soo-Won defended himself.

Holding the roof I leaned over and upside down. Using my spear, I whacked his head as well.

He quickly rubbed it in pain and turned to me. "Kiri." I grinned cheekily. "Eh? Are you sure about that? Have you ever beaten either one of us in practice?" I teased him.

He blushed lightly but regained his composure and turned away childishly.

"You two have to protect Princess Yona, so of course you're strong." He defended himself childishly.

Hak raised an eyebrow at him, thoroughly amused. "What kind of excuse is that?" He asked him.

Soo-Son glanced at us. "Anyway, I do envy Yona for having you two as her servants." He admitted. This time I rose an eyebrow.

"Eh?" I said. Hak had the same expression. "You have servants too." He informed him.

Soo-Won pouted childishly. "But I want you two." He puffed out his cheek, making me laugh. "Then become the king." Hak said.

Soo-Won was genuinely surprised he said it and I stopped and looked at my brother sadly as he sat on the other side. "What?" Soo-Won is still baffled by what he had said.

"Marry Princess Yona and become king." Hak clarified. Soo-Won blushed madly.

"W-What? No! Me marrying Yona?" I smirked deviously. "Oh, you're turning red. Such innocence." I teased. He blushed more and turned to me. "Kiri!" He pouted.

I pulled myself up and upright onto the roof before walking to the other side where Hak is.

Grabbing the edge, I swung down, hitting Hak, who is crouched on the rail. He let out a shout but steadied himself as I crouched next to him on the rail.

He shot me a glare where I just smirked mischievously. "You want us don't you?" I teased Soo-Won.

Hak and I both wore matching mischievous looks as we stared at a flustered Soo-Won. "That was just a figure of speech . . ."

I gave him a blank look. "Liar~." I stated, making him sweatdrop. "Well, regardless, I won't approve anyone but you for the next King." Hak declared, surprising Soo-Won.

I smiled and nodded. "Me too. After all, it has to be Soo-Won-Sama." Soo-Won just stared at us, not expecting it.

"When that time comes, we'll be at both of your sides until we die." I nodded in agreement. Because I want to be with them forever.