Epilogue

*BRIANNAS POV*

It has been 5 years. Five years, since that memorable day happened. Matt and I are still together, though I had to admit we had ups and downs.

I watched the busy road infront of me whilst sitting on the 2nd floor of our house. Our house- meaning the boys, mine, Sam and the three girls. If you ask me, it is pretty big house, enough to fit us all in. I think that we will seperate when we get married.

Taylor and I are still the closest thing ever. His engaged to Sam, yes, Sam my bestfriend. Who knew two of my bestfriend would ended up falling for each other?

Cam is married to this beautiful girl. No they dont have children, but I think they are trying to.
Brent is engaged as well as Nash.

The Jacks, well they have been busy writing new songs and performing with Shawn through many different concerts. Yes, we are all 20+ and still famous, family is always a family as what they say.
Shawn has a girlfriend, whom he doesnt see often cause he is always busy, but still their relationship works out. Jack J is engaged to Nisa and Jack g is engaged to Alexa.

Aaron is a raido commenter. (A/N i dunno what to call it)

Hayes, well this little pumkin has grown up so fast.

Carter is a dancer. Who knew?

"Babe are you ok?" Matt hugged me from behind, wrapping his hands of my waist.

Snapping out of my thoughts, "Yeah."

"Good." He kissed me on the cheek and left, leaving me screaming inside. Yes, we still have that attraction to each other.

**

"Matt please tell me where we are going!"I yell inside of the car.

I had this blindfold on my eyes, and this was meant to be a suprise date.

"Its a suprise date! I cant tell you!"

"Are we here?" I ask as I heard him got out of the car. I felt he opened the passengers seat and held my hands for support.

"Matt! What if I bump int-"

He cut me off, "Shush. I am not gonna let that happen."

He assisted me, telling me to step whilst we were walking. "We are here." he whispered so close to me, making me have goose bumps.

Damn.

I felt him removed my blindfold from behind and at he finally took it off...

I stood there, shocked as ever. At first I didnt know what to do, as I saw these thousands of girls quiet and staring at me. Just like when Matt ask me to be his girlfriend.

Oh. Wait. I think I know whats going on..

I turned around to face Matt, I didnt see him at first but when I looked down, he was bending and held out a diamond ring.

"Brianna Marie Smith, will you marry me?" he asked.

The crowd was dead silent, no noise except for our heart beating and our breathing.

I looked at him, angrily, tying to mock him. His full on smile turned into a drown and I giggled, "Yes, Matt." I hugged him

The crowd when noisy as shit, girls screaming and photographers taking photos. Instead of Matt puttin the ring on my finger, he jumped up and down like a monkey scratching their tummy and head. Typical.

So who knew? Who knew that this boy was once my bully and I turned out to being engaged with him. Everything in life isnt easy, though it still makes a good ending for most of the people. I would suggest that we all should risks chances that we have, instead of playing safe all the time. Its life.

---------

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AGAIN XOXO