Chapter 14

*BRIANNAS POV*

Ahh!! Today is my frist day of modeling.
I quickly changed to my highwasted jeans with a black tank top thats got ying yang logo. I also threw on a pair of red converse with snapback.

I put on my contacts and mascara and eyeliner.

**

"BRIANNA! Welcome back!" yelled Lexi as I enter the room.

"Hey!" I said hugging her. She dragged me to my dressing room where I saw this pretty girl about Cats age with curly blonde hair, hazel eyes and good sense of style.

"You must be Brianna? Hi, I'm Tessa, your personal make-up artist!" She greeted me with a hug.

"Hey Tessa, its nice to meet you!" I say back. Lexi walked out the door and we said our goodbyes.

Tessa dragged me into a chair and said to stay there. I waited for a couple of minutes and she came back with a royal blue bikini, thongs (or flip flops), beach towel and sunglasses.

"Here put this on!" She say and I went to the bathroom and tried it on. I went back on the room and she said.

"Wow! You look amazing. But time to do you makeup!" She says.

She did my make-up simple because it is a beach theme. She put concealer, blush, natural coloured eye shadow and left my mascara and eyeliner.
She let my natural hair down.

"You look great." She say excited. We went out the room where I met my photographer, then we went into an empy beach and took the photos there.

I was told what to do, so I followed the instruction. The first pose was my not looking in the camera but like walking and looking on the sand. i had my thongs on my right hand, towel on my left shoulder and I put on sunglasses.

As he takes the photos, my hair was blown to the back of my body, which was perfect. The sunset matched it perfectly.

We took couple more photos then we headed back to the building. I changed back into my clothes and called Cat to pick me up.

**

"So how was your day?" Cat asked.

"Its pretty good! We had beach theme and next week I think we will have casual." I replied.

"Well thats good! I just pretty much stayed home today." She says as we pull out of the car and enter our house.

Cat made dinner and I took warm bath. Changed into my sweats with a white crop top. I went downstairs and ate wth Cat.

After a while, we head to sleep.