Chapter 11

*BRIANNAS POV*

I woke up with my alarm going off at 6:00 AM, I grabbed it and unlock with my passcode. I went on twitter and decided to write my first tweet saying:

Feeling good to start again <3

After a couple of minutes I got so many notifications.

20 more followers, 12 retweets, 5 favourites.

What the hell? I checked again until I saw Mahogany tweet saying:

@MahoganyLOX: cant wait to be reunited with this chick @BriannaSmithh 😎👌

I retweated it and checked her account. WOW. Shes got like 10k followers. It must be cause she is a DJ.

I turned my phone off and decided to get out of bed. I rinse my face and put on my glasses and walk downstairs.

Cat was already eating as usual, I went and grabbed Frosty Flakes and milk. I sat down and eat with Cat.

"Well goodmorning!" I say.

"Goodmorning! Excited to go to Victorias Secret?"

"Not really, I am just going to go there and sign the contract and a little bit of tour around the place so."

"Oh okay. Well after that, call me and I will pick you up for our Day 3." she says.

"Sure."

I got ready and chose my outfit which was ombré denim short and a white tshirt which says Check Me Out. I paired it with white converse. I put on eyeliner amd mascara, put my hair up as usual and put on my contacts. I grabbed my phone checked the time and it says: 8:06 AM. I hurried downstairs and off to the car where Cat was waiting for me.

"Looking great today!" she says.

"You dont look bad yourself."

**

We arrive in the parking lot. I said goodbye to Cat and headed to the front office with an old lady asking for my name so I said my name for the appointment.

She told me to go on 5th floor room 89.

I followed her instruction and I knocked on the door.

It opened and revealed Lexi long blonde hair with her chocolate brown eyes.

"Hey love!" she said hugging me.

"Hey!" I smiled. I also noticed some girl on the couch. She had brown wavy hair, brown eyes and have the perfectest body. She kind of look like some one else but I just cant picture who.

"Hey I'm Patricia Dallas. You must be Brianna Smith?" the girl asks. Oh yeah, shes the head of the Victoria Secret management.

"Yes, and its nice to meet you." I said while offering her a handshake. She shook her head and decided to hug me.

"Good choice Lexi." she said while giving her a high five. Huh?

I sat on the couch with them and Lexi handed me a paper which I guess the contract. I read it for about 2 minutes and signed it.

"Great now Patricia will you excuse us! We need to tour this girl around this building." ask Lexi.

"Sure! See ya Brianna!" she sais waving

"Bye!" I said waving back.

**

Its been an hour since Lexi showed me around the building. I knew the room number I have to do the photography. She also showed me my own dressing room!! Its filled with fashionable clothes and have a mirror with all drawers besides it that I guess are make-ups.

She also said that I have my own make-up artist. She said her name is Tessa and she is hell nice.

"Umm Lexi? I dont know anything about modeling. I cant even stand up with heels." I said simply.

But she just laughed and said, "Dear, thats why its modeling. We train you and dont worry we have prefessionals here." she winked.

**

I called Cat to pick me up, I said goodbye to Lexi and she said I start the modling in 2 weeks. I waited in the parking lot. I decided to go on my phone and check my social medias.

HONK!!!!!

I jumped while I heard Cat laughing, "Come on!!"

I hopped on the front seat. She took us to another building.

"What are we doin here?" I asked curiously.

"You will find out." She said while grabbing me hand and pulling me to the entrance. Cat talked to the lady on the front office.

"Follow me!" Cat said.

We went to the elevator and went to 12th floor. We walk for a bit until we found the room then cat knocked.

"Hey Cat!" A girl opened the door. She looked pretty. She had ocean blue eyes and dark brown hair.

"Hey Alice!" she replied giving her a hug. "This is my sister, Brianna, the one I talked about."

"Hello Brianna." she said giving me hug. I said hello back.

"So... what are we doing here for?" I ask.

"Well, Alice is my friend since 7th grade. She a prefessional teacher of modeling." Cat replied.

"Well sweetie, lets get you started." Alice replied while dragging me into a chair. "Ok no more ponytails." She said while pulling out my ponytail, leaving my wavy brown hair down.

"But I'm not used with my hair down." I said.

"You will get use to it." She said.

**

Its been a while since Alice taught me things. She told me how to walk with heels even though I could learn it when I start modeling. She taught me how to walk like a model with the hips swaying side to side. She told me to always keep my chin up.

Thats about it actually.

I stare in my ceiling thinking about random thing cause I cant go to sleep. I just realised that its been a week since I moved here.

______________________

A/N Thanks for 70 reads! .