Chapter 64

*CAMS POV*

(back to the start of his party)

"Coming through." said the guard to all the girls in our way. Yes, I have one because the girls were just out of control.
Yet the party is awesome! I walked upstairs where the VIPS are. The first floor is for fans.

Loud music, people talking way too loud and mess everywhere is how I would describe this.

"Happy Brithday Bro!" a familiar voice said behind me.

I turned around to see Hayes, whom I havent seen in forever. We did our handshake.

"Long time no see aye!" I aye while mssing up his hair.

"Aye aye. Thats not cool!" he said while flickin his hair to the side and fixing it up. (A/N SIMILAR WHEN JB DOES IT ;))

"You going to Briannas later?" I half yell because of the music.

"Yeah." he said while waving at me and going on his own.

"Lots of people. Woah." Taylor mumbled as he stands up next to me viewing the crowd from the second floor.

"Glad they dont notice us that much. Or else we would be injured." I say.

"I wonder if Brianna changed?" I added.

"You can go there if you want." Carter joined our conversation.

"Yeah! Dude! You have been miserable these past weeks. You should go see her." Matt joined in as well.

"She will probably just walk away if I go and see her." I say.

"Well, she doesnt have to see you?" Taylor says like a grown up, which is very unlikely.

"You guys really think so?" I ask.

"Yeah! Go on!" Nash says while pushing my back towards the back door.

"Go through there, no one will see you. And comeback this way." Nash says while pointing out directions. I would not risk going through the front door where I have to go downstairs and to the crowd.

"Well bye!" Nash says while slamming the door.

I walked through the big garden and through the gate. I started to kick pebbles as I was walking up the road. I could still hear loud musics from both of the parties.

I stepped on the door, everyone looked in my direction. Well, there is tons of people here.

"Cameron Dallas!!" one of the girls yelled. Oh no.

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE SECURITY! Geez!

I started running towards the back door. The house was similar to the one I rented. I walked through the back gate, to see some people chatting and dancing around the pool. I hid towards the bush and scanned the surroundings.

Until I saw a bunch of girls in a big line and rows and

Brianna is in the middle.

From what I am seeing, there is a photographer, so I guess they are taking photo.

Well, no shit!

said my brain.

"1...2...3!!" the photographer yelled as they all smile.

I focused on Brianna. Her looks is still the same. In fact she didnt change at all. She was still gorgeous as she is already. The girls was talking to her and she is just laughing and giggling. Soon, they went back inside. Her smile is out of this world. I can see how happy she is without us.

That thought made me come back to reality.

She is happier without us.

I soon then gathered up my gear. I ran quickly towards the gate and outside.

**

"How was it bro?" Nash asks.

"Nothing change. She seems happier." I replied.

"At least you saw her right?" he says while giving me a pat in my shoulders.

"True. Thanks Nash." I say.

"Anything for the birthday boy!" he says while leaving me.

"YOU GOTTA BAE OR NAHHHHH!?" I heard people yell behind me.

I turned around to see Nash recording and the rest of the boys.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they all yelled in unison as the music stopped.

----------

Im so freakin excited!!

In our school we get to have japanese students to come to Australia and to our school. Then some of the students get to take one japanese student home (boys are matched to boys and vice versa) They get to sleep with you and do what normal things you do after school. (Aka being anti-social) But yeah, they also come to school with you and the best part is...
If you are the japanese host you get less work!!!
The school gives you money $300 and then its your responsibility and your parents to take care of them for 1 week and to try out different things.

But I need to convince my parents.. :/

Soz for the rant