Chapter 60

*BRIANNAS POV*

(skipping to Friday)

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. I grabbed my phone and turned it off. I checked the time, 9 AM. Its too early! Yes, I am a lazy ass.

I checked my twitter. And I got tons of tweets of people saying that they are going to go to my party and all that jazz.

Since I am that type of person that wakes up and cant go back to sleep after, I lazily dragged myself out of bed.

I walked downstairs to see Brent already watching television.

"3 MORE DAYS!!!!!" I half yell.

He jumped, "Seriously!" and I just laughed at him.

"You should have seen your face!" I cracked up. He just rolled his eyes and continued watching, The Walking Dead.

I grabbed my cereal and sat down next to him.

"So. I believe you are going to party with your fans too?" he asks.

"Yeah. Its going to be packed I swear." I smile.

I grabbed my phone and tweeted,

@BriannaSmithh: If you are a fan of Brent, he is going to be at my party ;)

"I got to go!" I say to Brent as I run up to my room.

I changed into my denim shorts and a maroon laced crop top. I threw on a pair of vans and a snapback. I went back downstairs.

"I am getting lunch near the beach town." I say to Brent while exiting the door.

**

I finally got here! It was about 5 minute car ride. There wasn't too many people, so I hope none of them would recognize me. I jumped out of my car and locked it. I go to starbucks and entered.

There was about 5 people waiting on line. I walked behind the last person and waited. I was on my phone just scrolling through twitter.

"Brianna Smith right?" I heard a charming voice say behind me.

I turned around to see, the one and only Bethany Mota. I cant breathe!!

"Hi!" I say with excitement.

She had this big smile on her face, revealing her cute dimples, "Hi!"

"Bethany Mota right?" I ask.

"Yes." she replied.

"I heard you are having a party?" she winked.

"Yes. You can come if you want to. Well everyone is practically invited." I say.

"Really? Yay!!" she said while hugging me tightly. I just giggled and hugged her back.

We ordered our drinks and we just talked and walked on the beach. It was really fun taking to her. She was so adorable and always came up with something to talk about.
We met some fans while walking and we took photos.

"Selfie?" she says while taking her phone out.

We both smiled as she took the photo. The background was the beach. She uploaded it on instagram and tagged me in it.

**

I pulled on the free space on the parking lot. I walked over to the gym and on to the back door.

"Good evening Brianna!" Jake greeted me.

"Hey!" I smiled. I haven't seen him for so long.

"Shall we start?" he asks. I nodded and we started our training.

He trained me and gave me more advice. I had to fight other people as well.
Well this is going to be a long night since I haven't done it for awhile.

------

I will update in 5 minutes again! xx