Chapter 51

*BRIANNAS POV*

I know Espinosa too well. He will come back.

In 5...4....3... 2...1..-

"Come on! Just let me give you a piggyback. You look hurt. You cant even stand up!" he says in a childish voice.

Told you! He will come back.

"Why are you smiling?" he asks.

WHAT! I WASNT SMILING? or was I?

"I wasn't smiling!" I say rudely.

"Yeah sure." he smirked.

I ignored him.

"Come on!"

"Piggyback?"

"Piggyback?"

I still was ignoring him.

"Silent treatment doesn't work for me. Piggyback?"

"Come on!"

*MATTS POV*

She still wont answer me!

"Come on!" I say.

"Piggyback?"

"Piggyback?"

I could tell she is getting annoyed now. I really love annoying girls cause they will say yes.

"Piggyback?"

"Piggyback?"

"Alright! Would you just stop annoying me!" she yell.

YESSSS!!!! 1 POINT FOR ESPINOSA!!

"Girls love me." I smirk. She just rolled on my eyes and hopped on my back.

Sparks was everywhere. I felt a lighting bolt rushing to every part of my body.

"How did you get so fit?" she asks.

IS THIS FOR REAL! SHE ASKED SOMETHING FIRST!!! WOAH!! 2 POINTS FOR ESPINOSA!

"Maybe you just got weaker?" I smirk. She slapped my head and I just laughed.

*BRIANNAS POV*

I felt millions of butterflies on my stomach. I felt sparks probably more than New Years fireworks would have. I don't know if this is normal, but I don't want to fall in love with him. We are leaving tomorrow anyway!

We reached 20th floor. And I could feel Matt is starting to get tired. I feel sorry for him.

"Hey. Put me down. I think I can walk. You're getting tired." I say.

"Awe. Does little Brianna cares for Espinosa?'" he says in a childish voice.

I smacked his head for the 2nd time. And he just burst out laughing and put me down.
I tried to walk and I felt like I was going to fall..
But I felt Matts strong arms catch me.
Oh god. Here we go again.

SPARRRRRKKKKKKKSSSSSS!! AHHH!!! YOU ARE SOO CRAZYY! GET OUT OF MY BODY!!

"You cant walk. Hop on my back!" he offered.

"Your face is red. Obviously your tired. Lets have a rest." I say while sitting down.

"Im not red!" he replied.

"Sure sure." I smirked.

"Hey Brianna.." he asks.

"That's my name." I reply and he giggled.

"Im sorry for what I have done to you in the past. I know you wont forgive me, but Im really sorry. Also I want you to know that I-" he got cut off by his phone ringing.

He looked at me and I just nodded. He then answer the phone.

*MATTS POV*

"Im sorry for what I have done to you in the past. I know you wont forgive me, but Im really sorry. Also I want you to know that I-" I got cute off by my phone ringing.

Nash. SERIOUSLY! IT WAS THE PERFECT TIME FOR HER TO KNOW THAT I LIKE HER!

"What do you want?" I ask rudely.

"Geez! You on your period bro?" Nash says.

"Shut up! Why did you call?"

"You know you are it. We are all back in the room. Its 1 AM! Where the hell are you?"

"I will tell you later. Ill be there in 30 minutes. Bye." I end the call not even waiting for his reply.

"Piggyback?" I smile. She hopped on.

**

AH! FINALLY! WE ARE HERE! I was kind of tired, but I didnt want it to end.
I put down Brianna right in front of her room.

"Thank you for that." she smiled. HER SMILE!! ITS PERFECT!! AHHH!

"No problem." I say. She smiled for the last time and closed the door.

I knocked on our room which was just next to hers.

"BRO!!!! I MISSED YOU!!" I heard Carter running towards me with his arms wide. I quickly moved to the side and he was just running like he was hugging someone.

We all cracked up laughing.

"That wasn't funny!" Carter blushed.

"So whats the catch?" Taylor asks.

"I talked to Brianna. The elevator was out of order so she went on the stairs. Since it was like 12AM, I wondered where she was going. She didn't answer me at first and I used my Espinosa Magic Trick. I was following her and she ended up going back up again. She stopped and her legs was sore, so I used my Espinosa Magic Trick again and she let me give her a piggyback!" I say.

I scanned on all of their faces and they was just shocked.

"You are so lucky." Cam says with a frown and he walked off.

"He is just emotional." Nash laughed.

*SHAWNS POV*

"I talked to Brianna. The elevator was out of order so she went on the stairs. Since it was like 12AM, I wondered where she was going. She didn't answer me at first and I used my Espinosa Magic Trick. I was following her and she ended up going back up again. She stopped and her legs was sore, so I used my Espinosa Magic Trick again and she let me give her a piggyback!" Matt says.

My heart was shattered into million pieces. How come he is so lucky?

*BRIANNAS POV*

I crawled over to my bed and laid down.

Did that Matt thing really is something?

---------

THANK YOU FOR 5K READS AHHHH <3 XOXOXO